canadian doushebags

are invading tops in cheektowaga

guess I can’t blame 'em though, a car this hot deserves as many spaces as it can get

douchebags*

uhh, thanks? (not really)

you’re welcome (really)

if you didnt have a you park like an asshole.com ticket, you shoulda made one.

you’re just mad because the civic in the picture looks better than the one in your sig…

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the fact that you cant even spell your insults correctly. +1 for picture skills, -1 for stupidity.

That car is not siq. if he thinks so he should park way at the end in a normal spot. Im sure he had to run in for KY or the new Cosmo and be right out. I would have tossed a honker on his windshield cuz thats how i roll.

its funny when people try calling other people a DOUCHEBAG but they can not actually spell it and in the end end up looking like a DOUCHEBAG then self, or like they are from Jersey

*them

:bloated:

Any sentence that starts off like this is never not gay.

thanks sweetie

doesn’t look like you were the preschool spelling champion either… and I don’t think douchebag was an sat word??? not like I had a lot of practice putting it in print.

anyways you obviously missed the real douchebaggery in this thread, please refer yourself to post 1

no we all caught the “douchbaggery” in the thread, we also caught yours too. try not to be such an internet tough guy and people wont give you shit next time.

double negatives rule!

This thread sucks.

Canadians > *

Regardless of whether or not he can spell douchebag that person parked like a complete asshole.

not for services budgets…

and i’d rather have them take up two or three spots in a big parking lot then leaving their trash everywhere and almost causing accidents every single day when i’m driving to work.

I can’t stand the can-asians that come to the mall and make a fucking mess. Canada sucks