CANDRIFT / OPENMOTO Merge

CANDRIFT / OPENMOTO Members,

Over the weekend of MArch 11-14 the CANDRIFT.com and OPENMOTO.net forums will be merged into this forum network alongside SON240SX.org and NYSPEED.com.

CANDRIFT and OPENMOTO members who are also members on this network and who use the same username must please check your profile to be sure that the email addresses match on both accounts (CANDRIFT and this forum network).

If you have different usernames on the forums, both will function on the network and you can PM any admin to merge your two accounts into one.

If you fail to act on matching usernames and the emails are different the prefix import_ will be appended to your username, and again a PM to an admin can solve this issue however you will risk the loss of posts and PMs. ETC.

Taking no action when an account conflict exists can result in difficutlies after the merge.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

:tup:

Make sure to check your email address in your profile, it will make life easier for all of us.

Looking forward to it!

so people with same email and user names on both sites will not be affected by the merge, right ?

Correct. sol long as those two elements align, the users are merged with the Network user settings taking precedence over the imported board settings.

I think i am fine all the same.

mass emails just went out.

I’m excited for the merge. Will be nice being part of this community again :slight_smile:

RICK whatsup man… been years :stuck_out_tongue:

can drift isnt for drifters by drifters anymore. what a fail…

Peter, I’m still running it, we’re just merging with a better network.

Relax Peter, let’s not start that stuff this time around. Just once it would be nice for people to see big picture without it having to be spelled out.

besides, i was drifting before most of you guys… i’m just taking a couple years off :slight_smile:

Lol.

since you’re messing around with network stuff anyway, can you fix the NY speed error page that pops up whenever you try to follow thread starters / posts?