Canon does it again....

Canon, the first to introduce a PhowerShot camera with HD video recording! What an awesome product! And it’s pocket sized!

http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/336/C11835/

Siqqqq bro, next time your in the club, you can get a HD vid of your abs!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/marc750/IMG_5410.jpg

subscribed

god damn there goes my day at work

Everyone in the computer lab must think im gay for having that pic. Imagine being in that pic, how gay that is…

You can :suckoff: me later.

Not going to lie the pic does give off a real

:gay:

vibe

im perfectly secure with my sexuality if thats what your digging at…just ask your girlfriend.

I heard his GF likes to use a strap on. so what side of the plate are you batting from?

OT: I might actually buy this camera. The specs and review from DPreview look too good to be true. The only thing stopping me is the 13 min of continuous HD recording, but SD cards are only going to get bigger and cheaper.

you heard, or you experienced for yourself?:poke:

what do you think :slight_smile: :gay3: :gay3: :gay3: :gay3: :gay3: :gay3: :gay3:

Heeeeeeeere we gooooooo!!!

lol

On topic: Nice camera :tup:

By your response, you clearly seem to like things in your poop shoot. :hay:

of course you could come over and help me out with that, you and your NAIR’d nipples…

back on topic: 720p camera thats pretty bad ass, anything how long it can record for?

Boy your gay…back on topic…the video compression is mpeg2 and sd cards are supported. 2gb card holds approx 16min and a 4gb card over 30. I am most interested in the hd quality and widescreen support.

yea thats pretty nice, and its rather affordable too.

I just remember my camera would cut out at 30seconds or 180 seconds depending on resolution.

I was just wondering if this did this too… I may pick one of these up to takes some videos :stuck_out_tongue:

She’d have to be blind to go after anyone in that pic.

I have a canon sd630 now, I can record easily 10+ minute clips. If the camera cuts out, that means your memory card is slow as shit and cant record the feed. Get the 150X+ sd cards, more expensive but well worth it…

LOL…no comment to you on this one pretty boy.