WTB DSLR

Looking for a good deal on a DSLR, preferably Canon with 1080P video and all-around good lens to start with.

$$$

how bout u buy mine that doesn’t do video so i can upgrade to one that does. yea sounds good.

You dont need video. Do continuous shutter, and make a slide show that runs at 30fps lol.

lol you have a nice canon hd video camera, why do you need one that does video?

Most cameras cant do 30fps continuous, usually like 6fps or something.

Might as well spend a little extra and get video too.

Sorry… I don’t have one for sale

negged

negged

Combo Breaker!

Im am also in that place. LoL

What do you guys have?

Me too. Looking for a used D3100…

Dunno anyone selling one, but Canon now has the 7D, 5D, 60D, and the T1/2i Rebels with HD vid recording. I’m not a big fan of using one thing to do both. The digital rebels don’t have a great lens, but it’s cheaper. The 7D and 60D I know have the option of a 28-135 which is a good all-around lens IMO.

Thanks, Im not a fan of all-in-one stuff either but I could use a second HD video recorder.

What’s a good starter canon DLSR without video?

Get a used Digital Rebel XSi.

Depends on your budget really. Check out NewEgg.

I recommend anything Canon.

Yeah I was looking at the XSi, and Im sticking with Canon.

i had an XSi damn do i regret selling it

I used to be in that mind set too, but lately the DSLRs are going so advance so quickly that they are closing the gap.

There are many music videos and even films shot with DSLR’s and the average person will never tell the difference between the two.

Vimeo has an entire movement dedicated to shooting with DSLR’s.

While yes they are not as great as video cameras and equipment costing $5000+ they are superior to any camera that’s priced comparatively to the DSLR.