Cant access the site from my house...

So for a while i thought the site was down, but then i asked my buddy and he said it was fine. so i tried it on m phone and all was good. tried it on my laptop at my home, and it wouldnt load. tried it through a proxy, and it loaded fine all on the same computer and internet connection. tried it on my phones tethered connection on the same laptop and it works (how im posting this now), ive reset everything on the router and taken it out with the same problem, it seems like the ip is being blocked…
its also only with this site, otherwise id look at isp issues. but…everything else is fine. the issue is also browser independent, same problem in chrome/firefox/ie. any ideas?

You were banned for your shenanigans. Congrats you’ve found a loop hole!!!1

lol

Same issue the guys at Innovative are having.

From what we can tell at the moment it’s not on our end. We’re not blocking any IPs and test pages outside of vB do NOT work either, signifying that it’s not a vBulletin issue.

What ISP do you have?

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Our host just made some changes. Give it a shot now and let me know what happens.

Awesome, wasnt just me! It is working now though so whatever changes, fixed it. Thanks!

and just for the record, i am on Time Warner Road Runner turbo from rochester

So I know if you port scan nyspeeds new server or do anything weird it automatically blocks you for a while :snky: :lol: