Can't park your 240 parts car in the driveway soon

we have a hidden garage in the backyard, and 7 cars ( all working )… this laws a joke …

City officials say they won’t crack down on the average homeowner – the bylaw is there merely to clear out cluttered front yards.

how can they be so bia’s regarding a law? this doesnt even make sense? I dont even …

oh so this is olny for toronto?

As Cal-SoY explained, it was an example and used to illustrate what home owners may experience in certain neighbourhoods. I’m only trying to highlight the need for you and other punks to critically think… =D ya punk!

I have a few neighbours with driveway ornaments (parked cars), thankfully, it doesn’t look too bad or run down. I’ll be looking to sell in the next 2 years, I’ll ask my one neighbour to park his ornament in my garage if it hasn’t been sold or fixed.

i’m not supporting the law necessarily, because i’ve had parts cars in my driveway temporarily since owning my own home, but doing so over an extended period is a bad idea anyways. It annoys neighbours and can have a negative effect on property values but i bet there are also zoning issues here too.

If you’re prepetually doing this stuff then you should have a shop or rent a space that is zoned automotive or light industrial instead of using residential space for automotive work. If its a whole running car that is plated you shouldnt have a problem fending off issues anyways.

atleast its election time

Quoted for truth.

A parking officer told me about this, he said that no ones really going to enforce it.

i have 2 and a half cars in my driveway atm