Can't park your 240 parts car in the driveway soon

this is a load of shit

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/news/local/article/95876--new-limits-to-driveway-parking-in-effect

That is so bull.

haha wow what a bunch of j***

jews?

What about 1 car garages with 2 car driveways…

thank god i live in the country

That is lame, it sucks when laws are made just so ppl will be considerate. I had neighbours come talk to me once about the state of my parts car. We agreed I would put a tarp over it and they were happy with that. It is your property to leave what you want on it but when your neighbours care a lot about their garden and yard I understand why they get bothered by a half parted out car sitting beside there finely pruned shrub

i have a 1 car garage and a 3 car driveway, wtf!!

lucky i live in Brampton.

just toronto or york region also?

im already getting harassed by york region having two 240sxs unplated in my driveway

am i still allowed to shit in my downstairs bathroom? or do i have to walk all the way upstairs when i’m in the basement

lol …you should see my driveway horray for living in a shitty part of oshawa …mine isnt even the worst on the street

We got 15 vehicles at home right now… woo whoo for the country

only in ontario -__-

This is certainly not new or exclusive to Ontario.

As a home owner, I don’t want my property’s value reduced because some punk keeps 2-3 junk cars parked in his parents driveway.

If I can sell my house for $500,000 given that my neighbours keep their properties maintained, if I had a punks like you as neighbours, my house would only sell for $470,000… What would you do for $30,000?

Stupid law, if it was directed at junk cars they could have made a law specifically stating there shouldn’t be junks cars on your driveway. But I don’t think they had junk cars in mind just another scheme to legally rob you. Luckily I live in Brampton

lmao, what makes you think you’ll get your asking price buddy… chill there.

he was just making an example. But he’s right, even if you arent directly infringing on anyone else’s rights or properties the condition of your property may produce negative or positive externalities.

If you’re entire neighborhood were run down shanties and you lived in a 2 story, 3000 sqft, 4 bedroom mansion, how would you be able to sell it?

Looks like I’m screwed…