Caparo T1

ill take one of these plz. supercharged k20a say haiiii

Well I thought I would pt this threa up because it was interesting BUT damn man that Car lin you put up is soooooo much better!!!

:smiley:

arielatom.com

i’d love one with an allmotor k24/k20 :excited 300+RWHP N/A and 9k WASSUP

FML for not having trillionaire parents, thats who i was supposed to be born to :lmao

Prototyperacing is selling a 2.3l K20a thats supercharged for their k20 elise swaps.
I do love the atom though ill give you that.

im glad you “give me that”?? :wierd :lol

give me that

Give me dat

Really bad ass car, completely inpractical for road use but sweet none the less…

STFU krammer

Car is nutz

you white piece of shit, ill kill your family.

The bastard love child of an Atom and my car?

thats badass as fuck. how hard is that to do?

I dunno I havent really researched it much, but more and more k20 fits are popping up everyday and a few companies make mount kits for the fit and the k20

just googled it, hasport makes em for 250 or something lolllll. i wonder what axles need to be used?

Hasport makes axles for the Fit, $500. DSS probably has something, or can make something too. K20 Fits are cool, I’d do one if Fit’s weren’t so expensive of a shell.

i love fits and cubes. JDM stylez

Yeah, maybe once I pay it off and a few yrs go by so the price on a k20 may drop and I’ll consider it ha ha. No supercharger though, looks like a pain of a DD.

I will take off your head, spit down your throat and prcoeed to skull fuck you while I make your mother lick my asshole

If you had trillionaire parents, you’d have an Atom with a Honda motor? FAIL!

I’d have a space shuttle gun ship.