It’s $45 to just attend?

Whoa I didn’t see that part… That’s crazy

from website (day of event):

1 person…$15.00
1 person with dinner…$35.00
1 Person + 1 Vehicle…$45.00
1 Person + 1 Vehicle and dinner buffet…$60.00

http://www.uccconventions.com/#!price-list/c9qj

For what it’s worth, Birch Hill did my wedding reception. They do a GREAT job. I’m sure this isn’t cheap to put on… as my bill wasn’t. :rofl

Pre registration is less

1 person…$10.00
1 person with dinner…$30.00
1 Person + 1 Vehicle…$30.00
1 Person + 1 Vehicle and dinner buffet…$50.00

still…$30 to bring your car to a car show seems a bit high. car shows i’ve been to in the past are either free to enter or $5, and spectators are the same. Like i said before, i haven’t been to many. So what does a $30 entry fee cover? aside from a parking spot

I must be getting old.

:facepalm:

Have your mommy pack you a lunch for one whole week.

You will have saved up enough to bring your car.

Edit: $15 for admission and $30 for admission with car is definitely 25% more than most shows. That being said…not worth the complaint.

Like i said i don’t attend many car shows, just seemed high to me. According to you, not so much. i try to do a lot of drives and cruises not many car shows.

Looking at it (the way i see it), it went from the “capital region meet” where it generated significant interests as basically a parking lot meet, and turned into a $45 day of event or $30 pre-reg cost of attendence. now i realize as with anything there are costs involved, they have to rent the place out for this event, and that costs money. On the website it says a portion of the cost will be donated to charity (In my experiences all events do this, i believe most events donate 100%, not just a “percentage”). I will no longer be attending

I noticed this as well, it shifted from a meet to a paid event (which is fine)… just seemed odd it happened so fast. They are also selling ad space on the website.

Plus who wants to go to a car show to have a sit down formal dinner? Don’t get me wrong, yeah sure it’s probably nice, but at a car show?

And the fees are obviously to attempt to cover the cost this guy is overtaking to throw this thing

THIS …I see eye to eye with you.

Agreed. Would rather have girls on rollerskates handing out burgers!!

Capital region meet now = suits and tuxedos with calamari appetizers

Dropping my suit off to the dry cleaners this afternoon, see you there!

Dope!

Ralph Lauren Tux is ready to go.

Bond status.

I’m going in a canadian tux

http://dumbanddumbertuxedo.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/AustinDumbJC.jpg

Denim Dan

Best in show gets a baller $5 glass of Pinot!