Car checkup...needed/help

Hey all, heres what going on-i has a problem with my car. i’m not sure what it is; before this, i had other problems aswell:

-the rpm would fight between the 0-1000 mark(for 2-3s) and dies. Most of the time the car starts okay, but theres time that i have the stump on the gas (mutiple time) before its fully start and running.

then, theres time when key is turned on (all dash lights came on) and its dies.

now, it has no power what so ever. No light, but the digital clock, which is bearly seen. Sometime i can hear a clicking sound under the driver-side. i found out that it’s from a black box (not sure what it is).

As you guys can see, theres a bunch of problem with this car. Its not as bad before,but now,it’s getting to a point where i have no clue what the sourse ofthe problems really is.

So guys, i’m hope’in maybe someone here could help me out. either points out what the problem maybe or could come by and do a quick check up ( i’ll buys beer & pizza).

please pm me with any suggestions or though
thank in advance for your help
-ken

if the car starts dieing and ur hear clicking under the dash it usually means battery is weak, usually means it isnt holding charge

i don’t think the battery is the main sourse of the problem. it is part of the problem, however, what i’m tryin to find is what may have trigger this.

well, i’m gonna run out and get a new battery, if the problem still consist, then it may have been something else.

Hey all, heres what going on-i has a problem with my car. i’m not sure what it is; before this, i had other problems aswell:

-the rpm would fight between the 0-1000 mark(for 2-3s) and dies. Most of the time the car starts okay, but theres time that i have the stump on the gas (mutiple time) before its fully start and running.

then, theres time when key is turned on (all dash lights came on) and its dies.

now, it has no power what so ever. No light, but the digital clock, which is bearly seen. Sometime i can hear a clicking sound under the driver-side. i found out that it’s from a black box (not sure what it is).

As you guys can see, theres a bunch of problem with this car. Its not as bad before,but now,it’s getting to a point where i have no clue what the sourse ofthe problems really is.

So guys, i’m hope’in maybe someone here could help me out. either points out what the problem maybe or could come by and do a quick check up ( i’ll buys beer & pizza).

please pm me with any suggestions or though
thank in advance for your help
-ken

if the car starts dieing and ur hear clicking under the dash it usually means battery is weak, usually means it isnt holding charge

i don’t think the battery is the main sourse of the problem. it is part of the problem, however, what i’m tryin to find is what may have trigger this.

well, i’m gonna run out and get a new battery, if the problem still consist, then it may have been something else.

Okay guys, I really need this car to be fixing ASAP (needed for school). I’ll pay anyone who’s willing to come by and helps me with this sucker.

If I don’t get this fix by need next, I guess I have no other choice but to tow it to a mechanic shop.

sorry to hijack ur tread but i get that same problem sometimes, turn it over it starts then quickly dies, hit the gas while starting it, it work them, i was told to remove the injectors and clean the manually with a tooth brush, clean the tips, dont use any of that fuel injector cleaner crap in ur gas tank, doesnt work, but i havent cleaned my injectors yet, anyone else with this problem and advise?!

okay,guys. my cars has finally started,but i’m back to the old gas stump/ multi-trys before its fully rev. I was told by a local “japanese” mechanic that b/c due to the ages of the car; i need a new tune-up.

well, i’m gonna get it done trm and hopefully its be okay again. G’luck to everyone else with the same problem

alright, got the tune up done( today); but it seem the problem’s still there. now, when the car do start, it feels some what weak between 1000-2500 rpm. after the 2500 rpm mark, it run like normal.

well, i just had the alternator and the spark plug checked, so i don’t think they’re the problem (not 100%).

Can anyone think of anything else that may have cause his?

Hi,

By “tune up”, what do you mean?

You changed the spark plugs? Wires? Distributor cap?

yeah, the tune-up kit

May be I am wrong, but I was going to suggest using Lucas injector cleaner since he already went through the “tune-up kit”