car cuting out

i was drivin and stoped at a stop sighn and my car almost died and the check engin light came on. after that it was ok but tonight its cuting out real bad while drivin and the idel is very low. any ideas i’m gonna put in some new plugs and wires tomorrow and c if that helps. also were can i d/l dattalogger software the stuff that came with my ebay cabel sucks cant figure it out. :mad:

could be wires, the mustang did that for a bit. also could be fuel injectors, maybe they are a little clogged??

also the mustang bogged alot when i did the heads. it would get to a certian RPM, bog, then catch itself. i found out that it was the ignition

ya i guess i’ll check the injectors 2 glad i got couple spare sets if they are bad. i gotta figure out how to use this datta logger so i can c why the check engin light came on

take it to autozone to read the code fol the check engine light

the o2??

could be 02, my 91 would idle surge up and down without leveling off, changed the o2 and perfect.

Originally posted by Gnocide
could be 02, my 91 would idle surge up and down without leveling off, changed the o2 and perfect.
he spoke it’s fixed!!!:bowdown:

pewter = master of all rice :cool:

tps switch… the gay map sensor… missing vacuum line… fouled plugs, fucked up coil pack.

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
pewter = master of all rice :cool:
:wink: :tounge: :cool:

clogged cat?

Check your intercooler pipes…they have a tendancy to pop off on DSM’s sometimes.

put new plugs and wires on today with no change, gonna try a coil pack tomorrow and what that does, and its not a cloged cat cuz i dont have one.

sounds like a fuel problem if its cutting out. too much fuel at one
point

oooooooooooooooooooo2:rolleyes: