Car dealership/s are comprised of much faggotry(Rant)/Still bought from dealer

i think when it comes down to it he said to himself, “o fuck i cant afford that.”

then starts getting all raged up on Paulys milk juice and takes it out on the sales man.

arrrrghhhhhharbal!

LOL

dealers are out to make money but they would be out of business make $1000 on a 31K car thats like 3% markup. $1000 markup on a 12k car is a different story.

Sell the car privately, for sure. Yes, it takes longer, but it’s worth it. I was planning to trade in my car when i was getting the A6 and they offered 1250, i sold it privately for 4800. i’d say that 3K+ is a good difference.

Not the case, from where I want the deal to be, and where I’m at now is literally like a $20/mo difference. I just want a bit of a better deal and not to feel like I’m doing squat thrusts in a cucumber patch.

Then dont buy a new car because you are going to get fucked no matter what when buying new you dope stick

rofl at squat thrusts

maybe they could give u the car for free and right it off as a bad business decision

Is there like something wrong with getting a good deal now or something??

Nope. Not at all homie. Reality is they will tell you to go scratch because they WILL sell the car to another sucker for more money.

Wouldnt be as bad as paying maybe 4K less for a used 11 and having TSB issues with the clutch pedal assembly and fluid they put in the transmissions. Its not worth the risk to me, last thing I want is the possibility of having my “new” car in the shop for months while the idiot ford techs go back and forth trying to fix it.

Suckers be fuckin with my moniez :lol

You will not get a good deal from a dealer.They are in business to make money and are not going to sell a car like that which will sell for msrp to some one else if you dont buy it. Thats just the name of the game

“Good deal” is subjective, I know that no matter what, its a losing transaction, as buying a car is the worst investment ever. They are a decent amount under msrp, but I wanna hammer at em some more and see if they bite.

Friend of the family has an 09’ gt500 for sale i believe. Gray with blue strips. He wants to move is soon and pretty cheap i think. Also an anniversery edition ss camaro.

Hrmm… how cheap we talking?

Just go sign the papers. Someone else is gonna snag it if you don’t. If your gonna keep
it for a while and not plan on reselling it, just buy it.

Fuck it’s not like your buying a 100k+ Mercedes s550 which is gonna be worth 60k next year. I don’t see you taking that much of a hit on the gt. Maybee it’s just me.

shit sorry to hear about the bad experience. hopefully youll be able to find exactly what your looking for brand new still. good luck adumb

damn i had an excellent expirience at denooyer. gl picking this thing up id love to see it happen!!! would be a sweet daily!