Car dealership/s are comprised of much faggotry(Rant)/Still bought from dealer

there arent even wheels on that pile of shit the last I knew

I had a similar encounter at the chevy dealer when I went to purchase a new zr1. They were only going to give me 47 dollars for my mazda and the guy would not dicker at all. Fuck that place.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I remember the day the salesman at Denooyer drove my SS out of the showroom for our test drive. Twas June 1st, 2007. That car had been sitting there since November of 2006 and I continually fapped to it. My dad then proceeded to chirp the 2nd gear upshift with 10 miles on the odometer. :rofl

/pjb

Pile of shit? What’s that make your car then??

They gotta make money on the new car and then turn the trade in around and make money off that as well. They know what they’re doing. Cash is a better negotiation tool.

cash makes a salesman not want to help out at all. financing is what dealers like now… they can make more money off that too

they know what u paid for the focus, so do we. so 12k isnt that bad.

u know this is how stealerships work man. esp on a trade in.

Adam, this is why I usually don’t buy local. But then you have to deal with shipping.

a running and driving pile of shit that has 4 wheels and tires on it

WHO GIVES A FUCK. DO THIS!!! Epic road trip, I’d even go with ya dude. Shit’d be fun as a motherfucker!!!

not to mention by the time you guys got back, it would be broken in enough to race SSmokinn!!!

Did you try another dealership at all?

@OP. That, FYI, is capitalism at work + if you are trading something in you are going to take a hit on that no matter what. You always have a choice to walk away, just like how they don’t have to sell you the car for the price you want. Enjoy your stay…:rofl

Why not sell the car yourself first? Then you will be in a much better position to buy. Just say’in.

That doesn’t go with the two clauses of American lifestyle.

Feeling entitled.
Convenience.

You gotta also factor in whatever they are going to give you for the Focus say 12500, you should look at it as getting 13500 because if you sell it outright for 13500 you are going to pay the extra $1000 in taxes on the full price of the car not misusing your trade in.

+1

When I bought my car no Nissan dealerships around here would move even $1,000 off the sticker, one phone call to a dealer down in NYC and I was offered $1,500 under invoice within ten minutes of being on the phone. It was well worth the day trip to save my self a large chunk of money.

Did you factor in the ticket cost? :lol

having A plan family discount on fords FTW!