Car = Going Bye Bye

Finally.

I rarely drive it. Decided this weekend to not drive it except for new owner test drivers.

Got pre-approved for a new house loan with the girlfriend. Need downpayment money.

It will be missed.

:slight_smile:

Way to stop in the other night!

:wow :eek

That’s crazy, the car has become a legend in it’s own right in the local community, and sad to hear it will be gone.

It’s very common that an owner will become synonymous with the car, so when the car goes, it’s almost like the owner is gone too, so hopefully that’s not the case here.

What are you going to have now out of curiosity?

Good luck Shawn!

Major drama all night. I don’t remember much after going out to dinner and the Sake bombs. I apologize. I woke up late Sunday suffering.

I appreciate the kind words. To be fair, it’s still just a bolt-on car so I hope whoever gets it enjoys it as much as I did and doesn’t change it far from where it is. I’ve owned that car for 5 years and it lost 2 (DJ’s DSM outright when I first got it) and Mustang (Alternator puked but I’ll call it a W) and have so many memories. Forgot about the near stock SRT-4 (old funny if you remember…) though… :slight_smile:

Our new Mortgage is in the $4K per month range so the cheaper C5 option is looking the most attractive. I’ve also debated putting the money into my busines. One project at a time. The new house search takes up a lot of my time.

Doesn’t growing up suck, you start to make decisions with your brain.

i seem to remember it losing a race to dave posts talon back in the day… but i think u aborted that run due to like 9 billion counts of knock or some shit… either way, it was a timed run at lvd :wink: i also seem to remember you comming out of the hole, spinning all 4 staring at the retaining wall, straighteneing it back out and still running a 12.4 or something retarded like that. either way, ill be sad to see it go…its been a legend of the upstate car scene for at least 5 yrs.

You are confusing us. Dave was the one who aborted. His knock count was something like in the 5X. He had his S-AFC set to like -50 across the boards for some reason. He came out hard to and got choke slammed by the seatbelt when the knock kicked in. The only time I have ever aborted a run was due to: missed gear or shit launch. Never knock. I always ran VP C16.

I don’t race at LVD. But, if we want to count that, I lost to many 15-16 second cars. :wink:

I can’t count the # of times I have looked at the wall. It’s friggin scary and something I really don’t want to experience again. I can’t imagine how the big racers are able to keep it going straight. :eek:

Very true. To be honest, I just can’t justify it especially with Westchester’s taxes. I have to make the best decisions for me and a toy isn’t one of them right now.

you WHAT? :wow aw damnit man, i like that car!

Buy it. :slight_smile:

ahh, selling the good ole’ Dodge Stealth ehh?

[quote="Shawn96VR-4 "]

Buy it. :slight_smile:
[/quote]hahaha, u kiddin me? im still gettin used to 300+hp, the 3kgt might be a bit much, ill put it into a pole or a wall or somethin in 5 minutes driving

Shawn is a stroke job. He’s decided to sell/keep this car more times than…well…I don’t know. But it’s a lot.

There is nothing Dodge about a Stealth.

I’ve debated it in the past but now I am not even driving it. I need the dough for the house.

damn shawn, i wanted to get another run in against you :sad

I debated bringing it to the dyno one last time to get some good #s but the risk isn’t worth it.

this is pretty depressing not going to lie

No idea who you are?