Car Got Broken Into

The cops were nice they said they got a print but eh, I highly doubt they give two shots about something as minor as this. The only sense of reassurance is one is my dads patient

On point.
Hell. Sometimes I don’t bother putting my top up.
Lock the trunk and glove box. But nothing of value in there anyway.

Sucks to hear.

Somebody sprayed my truck with silly string and some black greasy shit dropped on the front bumper which left a yellow stain while I was out of town and it was parked at a coworkers out in Alden.

Doesn’t seem to matter where you are nowadays. People just gotta fuck with cars.

dirt bike, are you near new rd?

this is what you need, people would think twice before breaking in next time.

Ya im real close to new road why?

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I’m close to new road why do you ask

Always hear the dirt bikes tearing up around new and snowberry, but lately I have not. When you said dirt bikes got stolen, e. amherst, just made me ask. I’m right here too.

Ya it was a stolen bike from the guy who owns Clarence pizza place on Goodrich, prob just a coincidence

Don’t leave shit in your car no matter where you live, is it that hard to bring the shit in at night? Everyone complains about their car getting broken into and their Ipod, cd player, laptop, cell phone, wallet, moms purse, sun glasses, video camera, digital camera, fucking Polaroid camera, was stolen. Take it in the fucking house.

Youre very helpful thanks for your input. I’m sorry for wastin your time and just giving a Little reminder to people to watch out. And my mom left her purse in the car, sorry I can’t control what everyone does

I’m gonna park my truck in a shitty area of town, set my wallet,phone,sunglasses on my dash, put on a ghillie suit and hide in the back seat… as soon as they break into my truck, I’m gonna taze them in the face, and then kick them in the back of the knees as hard as I can.

hope that’ll learn them.

Fuclking LOL

I had the perfect vision of this going down.

My work van (direcTV) got broken into parked at the warehouse. GPS, drills, tool belt, paperwork (don’t know why) everything. corp was not happy but when I started going off on them for not being a responsible enough company to have any sort of surveillance Then it must have clicked that this happened on their property the conversation ended promptly. I lost about 500 in personal property including some gaskets and a snub mount for my audi S4. The company lost more than that. + I lost a day of work unpaid so 700 in loses for me.

Did they take the old “don’t leave personal property in company vehicles” approach?

Dish network did that to a tech who lost a gps while working at a job. Van was locked and he had it under the seat but they broke the window and found it anyway. I don’t know what they expect you to do? Carry it while you work?

So glad I quit that place.

These companies are rediculous about stuff like that. Especially since they’re the ones sending you into the shithole areas.

Yes that is what they told me. Yes I should not have tools GPS or anything in my van. I was so pissed I can’t describe it. If they would have broken into my touareg it would have been covered because I carry insurance. But not the van under their fleet policy.

You have to change the window glass it has been severly broken.

LOL, a most astute observation.

Hey look a broad, a smart one too!

HAHAHAHAHAHA wtf

Her post over in classifieds was even better.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?233677-any-one-know-this-car&p=3379928&viewfull=1#post3379928