Car issues

My car starting acting weird today, would hesitant on throttle. Hoping it’s not MAF again.
Codes:
0507 - idle control
0428- cat eff
0440- evap system
0170 fuel trim

I know I have an exhaust leak that has gotten a bit worse over time but not sure if that could be causing all of these combined issues?

Any ideas?

if ya have a exh before any of the o2 sensors it will throw the cat eff and the fuel trim codes . tyhe idle codes may be from a dirty throttle body or i.a.c do a good cleaning with a good carb and choke cleaner with the car runnin with the maf unplugged and get the exh fixed . the evap code could be a handfull of things but check the basics like the gas cap being tite and not all shitty

Cat eff could be related to the leak, I’d fix that first and see if the code goes away.

p0440 I’d check the evap solenoid or the valve, those are typically the parts that cause the malfunction code, but it’s unlikely to be related to the other codes.

As Slowmarro said, for the IAC, spray it see if it makes it better, also check for crackes in the lines leading up to it.

Clean your MAF with a CRC Maf cleaner and see if that helps you do away with the hesitation.

Fuel trim, couldn’t tell ya.

buy an e36

That would make him slower