Car pulling to right, vibrating, wtf

Driving into work today in my civic, and while im on the throttle i hear a slight clicking noise. Almost sounds like cv joint clicking, let off the throttle, clicking stops but the car pulls semi-violently to the right (the side the clicking was coming from). It isn’t like one sharp pull to the right, its like it vibrates harshly while pulling to the right.

I didn’t hit anything, no potholes nothing, was on the 190 and it just started doing it for apprently no reason

half-shaft bad? cv joint? caliper hanging up?

It feels/sounds much more like its the axle but im uncertain, any ideas? I haven’t looked under it yet, since i just went into work, just trying to get an idea of whats going on :frowning:

check your nuts

heh, you said nuts, that would be awesome of that was the case :tup: i will go look on my lunch

:word:

whell loose or its a axle

nuts are good, gotta be the axle… damnit

is this the mr poo iam in niagara falls today if u stop in i can check it out for u.

mr poo has a shite fuel system at the moment, its on the civic, where are you at, i’ll stop by

summit park sears

what is the address i dunno niagara falls area for shit, that and i dont want my axle to snap in half and have no clue where i am :stuck_out_tongue:

dead baby in the right wheel well. just keep grinding 'er down, it’ll be alright.