car question (turbo honda)

has tyler ever made up his mind about anything?

EDIT: he reminds me of shrives.

has a vag tuning company ever come up with a good BT kit for a vag car? not really.

So why don’t you want to drive your FWD german hatch with it’s anodized steel body in the snow? Think you won’t like how it looks with salt on it or something? Because that’s about all that happens to a VW through the winter. Spend $2380 on the Oettinger upgrade and a bit more for snows on steelies.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=31&article_id=3467&page_number=6

Man oh man.

Dont’ fuck around with MKV’s. The MKIV’s are enough of a pain in the ass. If you are unsure about your mechanical abilities, do NOT undertake any sort of project, especially on a DD. Because it’ll either never run, or have consistent problems that you’ll spend half your time fixing.

If you want to have a fast car, its not going to be your GTI.

Sure you could throw a $4k turbo kit on it and go. But then, exhaust, clutch, diff, possibly fueling, axles(?), suspension, sway bars, intercooler … creepin up on 10g’s. No go in my book. And definately not for a DD.

I THINK WE ALREADY WENT OVER THAT!!! i like to F*ck around in the winter…and hittin stuff with a 25K dollar car aint in my bag

youre not helping at all :stuck_out_tongue: just agree with us

after 1 winter hondas don’t have rear fenders though :tdown:

its a car. its insured, and replacable… its not like its a gullwing or something.

BTing the GTI is the biggest mistake you’ll ever make. There’s a reason all these companies can’t make shit work.