car shipping ? what do u do.

I found a car i like. it is in arkansas. i have been quoted 825 bucks to ship it up north.

If i drive down and up it would be 1800 miles and 30 hours of driving time. w/ a 10mpg truck thats 530 bucks in fuel, plus any tolls and hotel/food.

if i fly and drive, fly down im looking at 125 bucks 1 way, and figuring 10 mpg in the car 90 gallon = $250 ish in fuel. plus my time. so 375 and use the 450 i saved as spending cash on my way back north. make it a mini roadtrip vacation. downside t this methtod is i dont know if i can trust the car, and 2ndly i dont think it would be comfy to drive that far. i’d have to stop at sumit in atlanta and buy a new seat.

any other options im not thinking about?

did you try dependable? I shipped a car from PA to NC for around 465.

It was 900 for me to get the Nova here from Pheonix and worth every penny. Time is money and then god forbid something happens. Id just ship it personally. unless you want a little vacation.

www.p2pautotransport.com is who I used to ship the 240. It was 650 for a PA to FL trip in an enclosed trailer.

Find a friend who wants to go on a road trip. It would be a blast to drive down and come up with 2 cars crusiing.

If you have the time, I vote road trip. I’ve done it a couple times. Rented a car one-way and bought the vette in Raleigh, NC. And flew to CA one-way to buy my sportster. You’ll never remember the 3 extra days you spend at work earning the money to have it shipped. But you will definitely have some experiences, good or bad, with a road trip.

What kinda of car is it? Ill fly in and bring it back if you would like.

Try Ohio Auto Transport?

Ship it or road trip IMO.

Oh yeah… what kind of car? :naughty:

Ship it up the mississippi ohio river

I’d road trip it with you as long as I didn’t receive a fish hook that makes my lip bleed for days if I fall asleep.

^:rofl: what the fuck does that even mean

Note: When you go anywhere with Sailor he WILL fish hook you if you fall asleep. Meaning…he will hook a finger in each corner of your mouth and pull till your lips crack open. AKA…a fish hook.

Somehow the dude stays awake even if you ride all day and leave Cleveland at 3am to come home.

Could be worse :rofl:

it is a 30 ford. it is a nice frame and runnning gear, rough body. wouldnt call it a rat as it is nice/safe.

badass, still think under $1000 to transport is a deal.
but if you have the time,even better.