Car Shipping

I am debating on doing this. NM -> NY.

Anyone go through any companies they are happy with? Anything I should consider for this process?

i know ryan just had his car shipped up here, maybe he will chime in

I didn’t ship it far this time though… only from RI.

Company called Rapture Transport. They did a really nice job, was fully enclosed but wasn’t cheap. Give them a call.

i’ve shipped alotta cars… dunno what you’re planning on getting but i’m sure its nicer than the junk i usually buy. I just went to google and did a search, then got one of those multi quote websites and went with the cheaper one. It worked out really well, they were nice to deal with.

Eagle Transport

Fuck that uncovered shit. $1800 across country. Growl!

i transported a car from illinois to ny for around 600, i was getting most of my quotes around there, really wasnt what i expected, unless its with a trucking company that delivers for big dealerships i wouldnt do it, my car showed up on a powerstroke with a guy that didnt speak english :nuts

I guess if you can afford it do it, but I’ve always been one to drive the car. I’ve driven a Supra from NY to AZ! I just recently drove the Vette from West Virginia (12 hours). Only concern in rock chips but that can be minimized by keeping your space on the highway.