Car Carrier?

What car carriers would you guys recommend for transporting a car?

coming from Buffalo,NY going to LA,CA

so cross country basically.

this has been posted a couple of times before hasn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

like i said before, ive used DAS (dependable autoshippers) 3 times without issue

online transport

go online… look for auto transports… get some quotes

u will get a lot of quotes and get phone calls.

i went with C&C auto transport… customer service was amazing and the cost was very good.

i think this is the third time this thread has came up??

anyways, DAS like previously said. Used them twice, great service both times.

http://www.dasautoshippers.com/track.html

http://www.nationaltransportllc.com/OnlineInstantQuote.asp

seems to be best in est time.

not paying for it , so price doesnt really matter. lol

how much they talking???

I was looking to have a crx shipped to KY or TN and it was anywhere from 4-800. They must want a grip to ship that thing out west. good thing your not paying. When you suppose to be leaving?

we have used carmoves.com three times with good luck.

All three times were to texas from buffalo.

Price ranged from 600-1000 dollars depending on the car and the time of year.

The thing about carmoves is they insure the car in full for the quoted price, many carriers do not insure the car, they either upsell you to buy insurance, or they make you use your auto insurance should anything arise.

I’ve heard good things about DAS, I almost used them when I was gonna buy an FD from Cali… quote was for ~500 or ~900 for enclosed.

Many of the internet sites are just brokers.

They have a pool of truckers that they work with.

They take your deal, then they give the trucker a cut and keep a cut for themselves.

I paid $900 a car to ship from FL to NV and both cars were picked up on time and dropped off earlier than they said. Both cars were dirty but no damage and the customer service was ok. I’ll give you the name of the guy to call for a quote if interested.