Car Spotted Thread

yea thats jacky aka renegade141. jacky is hardcore canadian rocking white and red.

Yep. That’s MY Enzo…If I knew it was you taking the pic I would have slowed down. …jk.

i think i saw jacky struggling to put that canadian maple leaf on his hood last time.

black stock kouki on thursday around 16th and kennedy around 8-9 i think. had tan leathers. we waved at eachother. wondering if that person was on the board

did you blow kisses aswell? lol

White S13 3am on the dot heading down battleford in mississauga a night or two before new years…

yup that would be me…

you go through that U turn often? or do you work at the courier ? you drive the s13?

and no it ain’t a canadian flag!

if anything…it be a japanese flag!

i cant remeber too many details or anything, as i was pretty fucked but i saw a red chuki s13 outside of a house on one of the side streets just off of Mccowan rd. south in scarborough. didnt get a good look, i think i remember there being quite a few cars outside this house, so maybe a house party going on?

why yes… yes i did

I saw a S13 hatch, flat gray (black) with a roll cage, exhaust and stock wheels on HWY #20 in hamilton/stoney creek and I drove behind him on the QEW Toronto

I go to the gym at the end of the street (FIT 4 LIFE)
theres a lot of 240’s in scarborough we should start a scarborought meet

Saw a dark s14 slammed loud exhaust heading east on mayfield road at 530 today… who are you ? lol

there is.

torontonissan.ca meet Sunday Jan. 7 8:30pm

kennedy commons tim horton’s parking lot

come out

should be a bit of 240’s showing up

Thursday jan 11th, waterloo…

Iquabob; at what looked like a “frat house”

Real clean looking S13 Chuki hatch (no tints, aftermarket exhuast) wearing BC plates at columbia/king

I was in Mississauga tonight with my mom and aunt at around 6pm-ish, I was making a left onto Cawthra from the Q-way, and spotted a biege S13 coupe, exhaust, and a cute white guy driving it on his cell. He then pulled up behind me at the light and was going the same direction toward the QEW as I was. I was driving my silver 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR with no badges. Anyone here?

tonight i saw a s13 pizza delivery car.
was driving down fisher/hallman (kitchener) and this car pulled beside me while i was turning (dark colour with a huge freaken spoiler… ohh and the dominoes pizza sign on top)
// around 10pm saturday.

^ You mean this car?

i see it around town alot, i think the guy who owns its name is actually Patrick swayze

Fuck tofu, i’m totally down for dominoes.

Bovaird/Rutherford rd. saw a grey S13 Pignose, lower, lip kit, type-x wing (i think)

Anyone?

About 12pm Monday Jan 15th

that has to be the most areo dynamic pizza delivery car i have ever seen lol