Car Spotted Thread

White s13, apperard stock. Followed me from Hanover to Walkerton. Anyone from that area?

Spotted a black s13 with kouki lights, bodykit dunno what else but was on younge and lakeshore downtown at around 4.

saw a black coupe i think, 91+ parked outside of the hot pot restuarant accross from pmall. it had a zenki front lip. this was yesterday night.

spotted a s14 dark green appeared to be stock on martingrove n eglinton also spotted a black s13 with exhaust at secound cup on iglinton beside richview plaza I was the guy beside a van looking at you.

saw Jon, darkforcejackel turning out of huntingwood onto brimely south today, at around 5:30pm? and he was getting cut off by asians in corollas. embarassing…

white s14 going south on Markham Road at midnight. I was the red s13 beside you. your car made me drool…ur plate started with an A

^ More info

red s13, see often. rims/ rear touring spoiler/ muffler?

i know the guys name is tom fulop or something. nice clean car

stoney creek area

it had a 97-98 front?

saw a red s14 on ridge road

saw a black s14 at sheridan college Davis campus, see it very often

spotted, my little sisters S14 after she mashed it up, good.

Hood, P fender, P door, P headlight, all need replacing…

Ouch…

dude that sucks, your family has HORRID luck winter driving 240’s

I dunno, me from 1999-2007 1 winter related accdent… 1 fog related accident, 1 hector related accident, and probably 2-3 light bumps…

my sister, 1 this year out of 4 months… when I tel you the circumstances you’ll roll your eyes and shake your head…

EDIT: Lucky + jeep = no comment…

hector related??? my ass… maybe next time ill let the white power gang have their way with u , ever watch American history X?

Darian, + snow and the comment “i have craploads of grip” then plowing into a pickup truck on MY VOLKS = no comment.

*red s13 at Mohawk College Fennel Campus around 4:30 today… dude was cleaning the snow off his car.
*Black s14 at Mohawk College Fennel Campus with exhaust
*Black s13 at Mohawk College Fennel Campus with exhaust
So who else goes to Mohawk Fennel Campus?

where is that college located?"

saw a dark colored s14 in the little streets around mccowan and sheppard. Lockdare to be exact. i was in the two tone s13 drifting the fuck out of it.