Car Spotted Thread

on West5th and fennel… Its Hamilton Mountain, basically just off the Link

Black R32 on 404 north, around lunch today about to hit Mulock?

Anyone?

lol, who drives an R32 in the winter? (don’t give me lame ass snow shit, it’s the salt i’m lol’ing about)

Ya with a clean under body I don’t want any salt creeping up into my frame rails and floor panels. This is why mine is currently put away :frowning:

Me and Andrew actually saw another today on the way up to the shop on the 400. It was 4 door too, probably the first 4 door I’ve seen here. Black.

Most likely me…

I think it was Thursday night. I was driving from Brampton (heritage road) towards mississauga and out of no where 4-5 240s came blazzing around a corner in the opposite direction. The front one was a white s14 with aero sides i believe and HIDS, there was also a red 300zx in the pack.

Did you lol at him when you drove by? Did you put up a sign declaring that he’s n00bsauce? Was it a woman driver??

last week;

-green S14 zenki downtown guelph jan 31st
-black S14 kouki HWY 7 guelph jan 30th (steelies on the rear)
-black S14 kouki fairway rd. this morning

today I saw a Chuki S13 westbound on the 401 near missisaga,Black with OEM Rikken wheels. Also saw a few stock Chuki S13’s around Scarboro and Sauga.

okay somones gotta know these
rich dudes house in grimsby

two 89-93 240sx’s…one blue…other looked black or red dont remember

and on the other side of the driveway a s14 kouki black or navy

all 3 were in the driveway…huge white house

i live just around the corner

saw a white s13 chuki with a big wing this afternoon around 5-5:30 pm on weston rd. and hwy. 7
i was on the red s13 chuki

saw a red s14 zenki with unpainted body kit, and penis size exhaust tips… parked outside harvey’s on markham rd and kingston just 20min ago.around 1:20pm’ish…
i was in the black acura in the front.

saw a stock s14 zenki white one… driving around my ex’s house sometime last year at woodbine and major mackenzie…

i think he lives in the complex in the north east corner of woodbine & major mackenzie…

saw a shit load today.

1 red coupe, 91+ at bamburgh circle.(warden and steeles area) in front of mickey d’s, i was in my two tone hatch.

1 89-90 hatch parked at the same place, red, and had lots of rust.

1 black or dark colored s14 zenki on steeles going east bound and turned on Kelvin Grove ave. or some shit. . this was all tonight all around the same time…8-9:30ish.

Green S14 at Eastgate Mall in Stoney Creek with brackets for a spoiler but no spoiler.
And i believe the largest muffler i have ever seen! It looked like a 4-1/2" straight pipe on the back of the car lol!

saw a red integra, jdm front end, screaming towards me in on comming traffic, then procedded to drift around me several times, he stopped… and i handed him my number… lol it was mikey…

Hahaha that sounds about right!

White S13 coupe in Stoney Creek, Highway 8 & Spartan, anyone here?

That sounds like Bing. Was it on coils? with a big dent behind the driver door?

That is Chris, he is 240_Ville here on SON. I live just down the mountain from him. I have a black Kouki and a white chuki coupe. If you ever see me cruizing 'round town, pull me over or something.

Where are you located?