Car Spotted Thread

saw a white coupe on midland and sheppard, 89-90 model with big exhaust. white guy with a hat driving.

Black S14 zenki LE, @ HWY25/laurier in milton. Blue tree air freshener hanging from mirror. Likes to follow too closely

I’m always around Oakville at Dundas & Trafalgar, Monaghans Parking Lot and Iroquois Shore Rd. and I constantly spot the following two cars:

Black S13 Zenki with Blue Side Markers, Black Steelies.

Black S13 Chuki with a really loud black powdercoated exhaust, 4 shitty winter rims but spotless.

I spotted a few cars in that very same parking lot last night… a maroon zenki hatch, a white chuki coupe, and a black r32

I always see that black R32 too haha who are these guys?

maroon zenki hatch is Mike (spd_dmn)
white chuki coupe is me
black r32 is Gabe of Japanese Imports

They both live in and around TO, so I’m not sure that the r32 you have been seeing there is Gabe.

black s13 fastback, with oem spoiler, 7 spokes, tints and “eibach” sticker on top of “240SX” on the rear glass. going south of weston road…

the r32 could be bruce as well.

Anyone know these guys? Normally I wouldn’t care but shit I see them everywhere.

spotted a black r32 around 2:15 pm wednesday the 14th

with salt and snow covered all over lol

spotted on finch going east toward don mills

maroon s13 hatch coming out of keele and sheppard plaza where country style is , it was yesterday saturday aroung noon

I saw a black kouki today at main & Danforth…First kouki i ever seen. I pulled a U-EE and drove back and then he drove away:mad:

black s13 coupe w/ silvia front on orfus road… looked at the driver and gave him a nod

Seen a Silver R32 Strolling Down Islington From Steeles.

Saw a white S13 On explorer drive in Mississauga today as I was leaving in my van almost crapped my pants.

spotted red 91+ S13 right few houses down by me parked on the street. I think it had an exhaust? not too sure, looked pretty stock though.

Saw a stock looking black chucki hatch on highway 24 heading from cambridge to guelph the other night, was lowered somehow (probably coils) cruised with him into guelph, sadly I was in the jetta though :frowning:

spotted 2 s13’s at yorkdale yesterday sunday march 4th…one was red with brown teardrops and a loud ass muffler and the other was grey with normal grey teardrops…

Spotted Two 240’s at Hurontario and Brunell Sunday night around 9ish

Black S13 HB look like N1 Duals or some knock off
White S14 with stock 4 bolts

spotted to s13 hatches, both at downsview bestbuy, one was red/Burgundy which is someone from son, the other one was black