Car Spotted Thread

downtown St. Kitts, 3:45 today, white chuki hatch, no tints.

Church st. intersection.

spotted black s13 at 11ish last night on The Collegeway and Red s13 this mourning on Trafalgar

Spotted, dirty red dori slut parked in Oakville. Lots of rust falling from it but it looks like it was made to slide.

Anyone here?

i saw these guys at yorkdale too…

I saw a blue race s13 on a flatbed today at laidlaw and bullock… the auto district near mccowan and 16th. It looked like a rally car it, pretty nice had a few stickers but the front end was mashed up. Strict race car. anyone know it?

^^ Andrew has a blue track car, but the front end shouldnt be smahed up.

Its a rally car… im guesing it happened sometime soon.

Burnhamthorpe and Hurontario, Tuesday PM, Red S13 hatch.

So I was in Mississauga Tuesday night and this red S13 turning left while I was waiting to turn left in another direction.

Not sure if it was modded, but I gave a quick high-beam and he proceeded to slide sideways through the whole intersection! :lol:

HAD to be someone here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well my red 95 240 is back out there so I hope to see a few of ya guys soon!

March 10th at night I saw a white 240SX downtown Bolton at Tims(11ish)…anyone here?

saw 2 black s13s today. one in Danzig road on morning side and lawrence, and the other on port union and 401 via Rylander. anyone here?

saw a black s13 on the 401, exited at yonge st. north, nice looking rims:)

purple coupe in bowmanville on liberty street today, flashed light i thought he was tellin me there was a cop behind me…and a blue or purple s14 at kc tonight

the blue/green/purple s14 at kc was me. Was gonna say hi but wasnt sure if you were from son or not.

i knew ur car looked firmiliar, were you in the bathroom by any chance?

nope i was getting a coffee and then waiting in my car for someone to drop some rims off.

I saw a silver hicas hatchback on yonge st. today (almost near the end of the street near the lake).

I also saw a white pignose coupe while heading into yonge st. from the lake today. It looked rotted.

And that’s about it.

white s14 kouki at shell gas station on kingston rd, some tanned asian like dude with gold highlights, this is in the morning like 9 am or someshit. i was the one pumping gas in the blue acura, adn bitching at the shop keep.

I saw a black S13 flying down the QEW today doing about 180km/h atleast…

Today at about 3:05 southbound on Markham Rd. turning left on to Progress.
Blue 91+ S13 with N1 style exhaust, I also thought I saw an FMIC, but I’m not sure. I passed you in a red Porsche Cayman.

DIdi ti have a black hood cuz i was up there ddriving a red s13