Car Spotted Thread

som red s14, i think it was a kouki i forget, i believe it at least had kouki tails. It was chasing me or something and then passed me on the right, but i was driving my wife so i didn’t follow…

I saw a beautiful silver kouki last night at go 4 tea up at highway 7 and the 400. It had the full 300zx brake conversion and those 3 spoke rims. I rolled down my window and tried to show my appreciation for his awesome car, but he just revved his engine at me. He was there with a dude with a tuned up sti and a nsx (almost blew my load). Was that anyone from the forum?

Oh yeah and a few days ago i saw a black s13 near the autowash when u turn left on trafalgar after gas station and then another left (dont know the street names, but the first left if you keep going it goes downwards then curves left and the right leads u to speers)

clean s13 white lowered fat exxhaust looked like bings.
on bloor by spadinia i thnk. yesterday at like 6pm

i saw a flat grey s13 hatch flying 3 or more white logos ont eh 1/4s driveing down Consumers Drive in whitby near the 401 at about 7pm saterday i was standing outside the amc with a short blonde lol

short blonde? allenah? she was mine!! u bastard!

White S14 kouki I believe, body kit pulling out of the convenience stores on Torbram rd, and Steels at 11:30ih afternoon today, noticed me in my black coupe with my unpainted bumper lol

lmao. all your buddy. i give up on that chick.

GO FOR THE GOLD

that was prolly me i seen a coupe witha unpated bumper on torbram an steels around 11:30ish
i also seen another s14 around 9:45pm on bovaird 2 guys in it thye took aright on torbram, prolly noticed my banged up muffler.

i already told you hes not on the boards

white s13 hatch with a bings exhaust and fmic at Millers in fort erie

had some ‘stage 1’ something or whatever stickers no the side in gold

red sparco seat.

i wanna find out who this guy is asap!i accidently smashed in his rear bumper when i was parking

hi jesse

oh thats the same guy?? he had what looked like a son logo…

He have a logo sticker? where can i get one

black s14 at mohawk college fennel campus with FMIC and something Razo inside i believe. This parking lot has a shit load of 240’s… there is a grey one with a kit skyline tails and a tone of other shit on it there 2 (lots of stickers on it)
honestly on any given day there is at least 5 or 6 and all of them look like nice and have mods
Anyone from the college on here?

seen a black S14 , 5 bolt , stock parked in the $9 … 24 hrs undergound parking garage across from ryerson.

see you a couple of times … anyone here?

Saw a Red S13 at 830am This morning in Brampton going west on bovaird accross bramlea the rear bumper looked like it was just replaced, Still primed.

i seen a red s13 at lunch around 11 at bovaird and bramlea it was going south on bramlea. I was in a white s14 with fmic

black s13 lowered exhaust, and i think it had blue rims or rims with a blue lip heading up highway 20/centinnel just recently in hamilton

every morning i see a pignose dark blue S13 parked in it’s driveway in Mississauga. The owner just put his rims on and his front lip has a “Tein” sticker on it. I won’t mention the street name but I will say that it is somewhere around Burnhamthrope and Creditview intersection.

Anyone here?

saw a silver/gray s13 today at centrepoint mall…parked bside it. this was at around 8:35pm.