Car Spotted Thread

ghey, thats a chicks car lol

S14 black Zenki on HWY6 before 403 with a bike rack and 2 mountain bikes…

white S13 hatch hauling through arthur/mount forest area HWY6, young guy, rims, little bit noisy exhuast…

^both april 5th

Saw a dark blue s13 on a driveway on Wildwood Dr. in Oakville. It was parked beside a red civic and blue a golf.

Also saw off of Bridge road in Oakville a red s13 parked in a driveway with a new grey front end.

Anyone here??

Saw a White chuki S13 a couple days ago in oshawa on simco street, lowered, exhaust and madd JDM TyTe dented drivers rear 1/4.

Saw Cole’s car, I believe, at the Starbucks in dt kingston.

iv met him a few times, its an auto and the dent was from a drunk driver…i tryed to sell him some new tail lights and a hatch but he said he had everything he needed to fix it, + he said hes puttin a 5.7 in it

I saw Trinituner last night (April 6th) around 2am at the club district in downtown Toronto.

The only reason I saw him was because he was pulled over by the cops, LOL

Car was full of people for some reason… Also, the cops didn’t seem like they appreciated whatever he did hehe

OooOOOoOOo!!! I saw a beautiful black kouki today in the no frills parking lot at kennedy and sheppard. I nodded at him and said nice car as I was driving by, but he just gave me an unfriendly look. For some reason the kouki owners dont take kindly to me commenting on their cars. sigh if I had one I would be snooty too. I also saw a grey pignose driving up birchmount. I tried not to make eye contact though. hahahaha. I am kidding, I love all 240’s and to a lesser extent their owners.

Black S13 with what seemed to be an asian decent man driving around 6:30 on Oakwood. I saw an S14 minutes later just exiting the Allan parkway or whatever its called onto eglinton I believe it is.

maybe you shouldn’t follow them for a while first…

Saw shawns s13, and matts s13 at the same time =), in Calrington

hey marc or is it mark, u have an s14? haha i like ur sig :slight_smile:

spotted a s13 hatchback black with hids thats all i could see was do dark at westmall n rathburn hastey market I was in the intrepid infront of you when you were leaving i high beamed you!

i have an S14, but that wasn’t me. i have the read-headed stepchild front end.

Not ALL Kouki owners are like that.

I took my Kouki out for a little drive to test out some things on thursday night. Stopped in the local Wendy’s, while I was walking in I saw 3 cars pull in all FnF style and park all around my car and get out and start pointing and shitting themselves etc… After I finished laughing at their reactions, I sat down at the closest seat to her. They came up behind me asking if it was mine and ended up sitting down and having a good chat for a while… they were all like 18-19 and diggin it. I was flattered.

thats phils S13

lol i love my kouki and im always down to talk abuot it. :slight_smile:

Saw a Black Chuki in brampton today going west on bouvaird at the intersecion of Bouvair and Dixie.

Saw a really clean, black Skyline going down Governors Rd. in Dundas this morning. Thought there was an old lady driving it until I remembered its RHD, didn’t see the driver.

yo u guys will laugh , u know what i got booked for, my rear license plate light, the cop said that the cover is broken and i should fix it, he gives me the usual $110 and says, buy the parts show the court the reciept, and the ticket is droped and we dont have to got to court, for crying out loud, he could of given a warning, but he wanted to be a dick, fcuk toronto police, they should be concerned about someone else getting shot in club districk instead of bothering us
frigging douch bag