Car Spotted Thread

Tuesday night at about 12:45 I ran into a white s13 coupe on highway 8 and lake ave. in Stoney Creek. The trim underneath the tail lights is black, had exhaust and obviously an sr. I was in a 335i turbo and we had our little fun. Is this person on the board? If so nice quick car. Gave the 335 a run for its money thats for sure.

Hi Bing!

I don’t get how the license plate illumination fine is the same as not wearing your seatbelt… they are both 110 bucks, lol

ok saw quite a lot of cars these past few days

black s14 zenki with no front bumper and had an exhaust. Turning left on ellesmere to bellamy

2 s14 zenki’s, one dark color, dual exhaust, looked like a tall skinny asian
and 1 white lowered and had unpainted body kit. little asian

black s13 going west on finch just pass markham rd near middlefield, i was in a white s13 with sleepy lights

red s14 zenki, snow flake rims, exhaust and AEM sticker on quarter window parked at timmies on lawrence and markham in the morning, i was rolling in to the parking lot with a all black drive by style civic.

I saw a gold chuki on a flat bed being hauled away on Rutherford Rd. Brampton towards Queen St. Around 2pm today.

Blue skyline with grey GTR rims parked outside of preffered muffler in Oakville.

Anyone here??

saw a flat black coupe with blue s13 silvia front end, rims and exhaust going down qew toward niagara around 1130 tonight

saw teds old silvia, the two tone, gtr rims…etc. at platform2…dunno if varun still drives that car…but yeah. its pretty banged up now.

burgandy R32 with black roof, sautrday @ 427/HWY7 option sticker rear bumper, roll cage, no plates (temps?), no tints, looked hot…

[QUOTE=flyingchicken;223762]ok saw quite a lot of cars these past few days

2 s14 zenki’s, one dark color, dual exhaust, looked like a tall skinny asian
and 1 white lowered and had unpainted body kit. little asian

QUOTE]

samson and season ? hmmm

samson and season ? hmm

chad BAHAHAHAHAH u are hilarious…

anyways he wuldnt post about me and samson… he knows us lol… but that description fits pretty good lol maybe it was us

so that was you lol…

yeah u guys were parked at fiddy’s place, just wanted to see who can identify you two by saying little asian and tall skinny asian. ha

black R32 in wasaga beach, 4:30pm sunday pulling into timy’s…

Is it that fitzy** guy?

thursday around 7pm @ pacfiicmall.
saw a stock black kouki with ? florida (or USA license plate) ?
old asian guy driving it.

i was making a left turn at a 4-way stop, he was going straight.

i own that grey one with the skyline tails. and stickers.

Hey, just wonderin anyone see this s13 ? looked like this ???

hey nice ride man, i parked beside u a few times, i like that little toy u got hanging from the back of the rear bumper :stuck_out_tongue:

lol thanks, kinda dont kno what you mean by the toy but yeah =P