Car Spotted Thread

hmmm…
not sure
sounds a lot like a guy i know…except his is a roadster…
well…its not really his…its darknights company car
usually a tall black dude that drives it. He’s the general manager that tries holding the shows.

okay then maybe it was him, i didnt really get a proper look i was driving at the time…but i saw the mods., maybe the top was up so i didnt notice

Spotted a red S13 240sx with a aftermarket spoiler in the plaza where Tires23 is, didnt see the driver though

I saw sasha’s race car at Boston Pizza in ajax on friday…definatly looks sick in real life. Btw what body kit is on you car?

spotted a gold/beige - ish stock s13 with oem side skirts on sheppard today…in front double double i was parked…around 4 pm

spotted a red S14 LE at Sunoco, warden/ steeles friday night
lowered too, and a ricer muffler.

wonder is he’s on this forum?

spotted a mint gold s13 with black sideskirts on steeles, driven by an 80-yr old woman… fess up which of you granny drivers was it? lol

Bright blue Skyline westbound QEW right before the Ford plant… going at least 140 catching up (with some black smoke trailing behind) to a few guys flying by on some sweet bikes.

spotted a grey R32 booting it on wilson going south towards wilson heights today the 29th around 5pm

u see if it was ontario plates?

Ontario dealer plates. Got off on Ford drive.

Saw a gold S13 coupe in a parking lot on Adeline around Afterlife club… looked stock with some dents.

lol jackie that was me at the gas station :slight_smile:

saw a blue s13 hatch at like 930ish tonight at don mills and steeles, it was slightly modded but i didn’t get a good look because i was just driving by on the other side of the road…

no it wasn’t. i saw him, looked very fugly…

nvm…it was you…i should have said hello…

haha

Saw nice red S13 hatch parked just off Whites Rd south of Finch in Pickering last night, around 8pm. Had a black hatch and bronze Falkens etc…

I drove by in my car and saw a few people around…not sure if anyone was the owner or saw me.

Either way nice ride.

saw a nice black s13 with rims and few other goods st Joe Dog’s last night in burlington

S13 with Silvia conversion exiting Fastrate(highway 50) around 8:30…you seemed to cross the stop line a tad.

240sx S13
Skyline R32 Tailights
Silvia Front
flat black paint
heard a PSHHHTTT…ehh??

he used to be at BOOST MOTORSPORTS before they went under

you here in the club?

s14 with exhuast parked by a big barn on york road in niagara on the lake. ive seen a nice 300zx there aswell.

just down the road from me