Car Spotted Thread

saw a blue s13 hatch at like 930ish tonight at don mills and steeles, it was slightly modded but i didn’t get a good look because i was just driving by on the other side of the road…

no it wasn’t. i saw him, looked very fugly…

nvm…it was you…i should have said hello…

haha

Saw nice red S13 hatch parked just off Whites Rd south of Finch in Pickering last night, around 8pm. Had a black hatch and bronze Falkens etc…

I drove by in my car and saw a few people around…not sure if anyone was the owner or saw me.

Either way nice ride.

saw a nice black s13 with rims and few other goods st Joe Dog’s last night in burlington

^ Saw you (flyingchicken) I think.

It was around 1:00 to 2:00 on Steeles. I was turning north on to Kennedy while you passed by going east. You then made a U-turn or something later on, because while I was still waiting in line to turn left on Kennedy I saw you turning Right on to Kennedy.///

I was in a red Subaru, in case you noticed…but I doubt it.

PS, i’ve had a bitto drink today so I applologize if this post did not make too mych sense or has a few mistakes, Yeah,

I saw a sweet black chuki hatch, lowered, some sort of mesh rims, sleepy eyes, and a big fmic parked infront of the Heart and Crown in Ottawa last night. It was hot. I also saw a bright orange hatch with a huge riceboy spoiler when I was driving to ottawa friday night

yeah probably was me, but i made a U turn on steeles, cause turning into pmall was gay from that entrance, so i had to go to short cut. went north on kennedy, and went in from there.

sunday at about 7 pm, two s13s, one black, one grey, downtown toronto, lakeshore eastbound, stopped off at the ice cream stand i think? looked like an fmic on the grey one, both had rims, one had the oldschool son240sx.ca sticker.

I dropped off my car this morning at Airport Nissan in Brampton, and there was a red S13 hatch in the parking lot, and another one behind the dealership with kouki tails. Then saw another red S13, maybe with a black hatch at a petro canada near bramalea and queen. Good times.

5:00pm today, mill/ottawa kitchener blue/silver two tone RHD silvia no spoiler/tints/aero…

white guy, military cap.

today the 24th spotted a clean red s13 hatch with rims on Orfus road around 6pm

i was parked infront stitches waiting for the wifey. i think your girl saw me, or whoever was in teh passanger seat

i seen a red s13 hatch in the morning going south on airport and another white s13 hatch with a spoiler on queen st and torbram.

white s13 at the timmies in shoppers world this afternoon…konvokiller? chilling with a white eg.

saw a red s14 lowered and on stock wheels by Canadian tire parking lot on hwy. 7 and weston

spotted a sick 350

sky blue paint
CF hood
looked like 18-19’s black spoke rims
semi ricey looking wing

black guy driving

coming out of bathurst/sheppard plaza today the 26th around 12:30 pm

you may not be on this site man but if you do nice car

saw a purple s14 zenki,
gordon baker & victoria park @ approximately 1pm in a parking lot. right at the north-west corner,
had a huge tin can on it, btw, this isn’t duckJAI cause duckJAI has a dual-tip i believe, trust

that blue 350 you saw, was it a roadster?

I think that might have been me…
yeah…happened to be cruising through these posts…
were you in the black s14?
if i remember correctly…with gold rims?

no it was hardtop i think

spotted a black s13 with big exhaust in Oil Changers shop at

sheppard/wilson heights today the 27th around 3 pm

i was in the s14 at the lights