Car Spotted Thread

saw a red s14 lowered and on stock wheels by Canadian tire parking lot on hwy. 7 and weston

spotted a sick 350

sky blue paint
CF hood
looked like 18-19’s black spoke rims
semi ricey looking wing

black guy driving

coming out of bathurst/sheppard plaza today the 26th around 12:30 pm

you may not be on this site man but if you do nice car

saw a purple s14 zenki,
gordon baker & victoria park @ approximately 1pm in a parking lot. right at the north-west corner,
had a huge tin can on it, btw, this isn’t duckJAI cause duckJAI has a dual-tip i believe, trust

that blue 350 you saw, was it a roadster?

I think that might have been me…
yeah…happened to be cruising through these posts…
were you in the black s14?
if i remember correctly…with gold rims?

no it was hardtop i think

spotted a black s13 with big exhaust in Oil Changers shop at

sheppard/wilson heights today the 27th around 3 pm

i was in the s14 at the lights

hmmm…
not sure
sounds a lot like a guy i know…except his is a roadster…
well…its not really his…its darknights company car
usually a tall black dude that drives it. He’s the general manager that tries holding the shows.

okay then maybe it was him, i didnt really get a proper look i was driving at the time…but i saw the mods., maybe the top was up so i didnt notice

Spotted a red S13 240sx with a aftermarket spoiler in the plaza where Tires23 is, didnt see the driver though

I saw sasha’s race car at Boston Pizza in ajax on friday…definatly looks sick in real life. Btw what body kit is on you car?

spotted a gold/beige - ish stock s13 with oem side skirts on sheppard today…in front double double i was parked…around 4 pm

spotted a red S14 LE at Sunoco, warden/ steeles friday night
lowered too, and a ricer muffler.

wonder is he’s on this forum?

spotted a mint gold s13 with black sideskirts on steeles, driven by an 80-yr old woman… fess up which of you granny drivers was it? lol

Bright blue Skyline westbound QEW right before the Ford plant… going at least 140 catching up (with some black smoke trailing behind) to a few guys flying by on some sweet bikes.

spotted a grey R32 booting it on wilson going south towards wilson heights today the 29th around 5pm

u see if it was ontario plates?

Ontario dealer plates. Got off on Ford drive.

Saw a gold S13 coupe in a parking lot on Adeline around Afterlife club… looked stock with some dents.

lol jackie that was me at the gas station :slight_smile: