Car Spotted Thread

I saw a white S14 zenki on College & Davenport at 1:20PM yesterday (May 12th).
It was an LE and it had some butt ugly multispoke chrome wheels on. They could be stock SC300/400 wheels.

spotted a REALLY low, red s14 on airport rd around 130am. the dude was with a blonde chick. That car is low, i felt like i was driving in an SUV next to him.

today at around 4pm at sheppard/bathurst plaza - spotted a red 240 pass by me while i was in front of shoppers drug mart

and i also saw lovemys14 (amber coloured corners) goin south on bathurst (downhill b4 the light at BJCC), i was goin the opposite way

Saw a red hatch (i think) coming down Old Base Line near Caledon, around 2:00pm today.

Bright orange hatch, wheels, wing and full kit parked 20 houses from my place on Turney Dr by thomas/erinmills on sum1’s driveway today?

i think your following me lol… saw you in trinity today aswell

haha I think it’s you who is following me, cuz I didn’t see you this time 8-[

that was me! hahaha j/k…

Sup - was me

okay lol i lied… im following you haha, i just like the white on white

Yeah that was me…I quit my job two days later so I don’t know if I’ll be in that area that often now haha. Were you driving your s13? I don’t recall seeing it but I was in a rush…

saw 2 s13s one black coupe,lowered, black mesh wheels on progress around 9am i know its someone on the forums couldnt remember who
and a white hatch the hatch was black and blue housing in whitby around 10am

saw a black s13 coupe on terry fox

Spotted a bright orange s13 today with a massive wing, body kit and LED headlights looked very riced out.

This was on Doral drive in Oakville. If it’s anyone on this forum, I waved in an Escalade.

I saw a burgundy style S14 with a black worn down lip near Finch and Duffering. We passed rather slowly he didn’t even look so I doubt he’s on the board

drove behind a purple s14 zenki with a dirty exhaust, tinted

i high beamed you to say hello… been wondering who you are, you work around my area

(gordon baker & victoria park rd)

also, saw a red s13 coupe stock, non-tinted, parked in front of mcdonalds on the south side of sheppard & warden… who are you?

Hmm in St Kitts today, on St Paul street, right by the bridge to go over the 406.

White S13 hatch, bings front lip white, lower, black side skirts, red/pink advan 3 spokes.

i’ll probably be driving by it again once i go back to work. :stuck_out_tongue:

thats me

Black Silvia RHD. Nismo sticker on the bumper. Two different pairs of rims on the front and back (I think they were SA3Rs on the front). Turning left from Winston Churchill onto Dundas and went into Woodchester Mall in Mississauga. Looked to be an Asian guy driving the car. Anyone here?

nice, a little bit later on there was a stock looking 240 there