Car Spotted Thread

I saw this car again tonight heading east on Dundas heading towards Winston Churchill near the Home Depot. I have seen this car twice before, and this is the first time I have seen it at night… and it looks fantastic!

thats anthony (blade)

what??

<3 = love

:-({|=

spotted a grey GTR heading east on sheppard towards leslie last night around 930 pm

I think it was Monday when I spotted what I thought to be Mikeness at first, but then I rememberd that he didn’t have the 240 for a while now. I then realized it was Alex (pearl s13). It waws on Hwy 7 westbound somewhere before Woodbiine. I only saw it through traffic as I was a few cars behind. Turned left on some street. This was around 8L465 - 9:00 am…

Yesterday I saw a black chuki coupe with mesh rims black up front and gold rears (IIRC) Again on hwy 7 westbound / 404 area, this time after work at around 5:30 ish. Asian guy driving.

I saw me a black S13 today turning onto Duffy’s Lane with what appeared to be chrome wheels.

I also saw a burgundy S13 in Bolton

Spotted a blue S13 with a tein sticker (i think) on his front fender. so clean and sexy, if your on here, very nice man

Saw a gold S14 on Dixie today, the driver flashed his lights and I waved.

saw a bunch of guys yesterday working on a benz and there 240’s in stoney creek one was a champagne coupe, white one with SR i believe and two black ones, all nice cars just wondering u guys are all locals, if so im moving into that area soon

I’m one of the gold coupes, the other one has tinted windows.

saw a weird colour green hatch with a black hood yesterday right by my work and saw the same car again after work, afternoon shift, in cambridge bussiness area (near sportsworld and the cop shop. bunch of factory’s)
looked to be an asian guy driving.

Hey Cal ya that was me you saw monday.

Spotted a champagne hatch on homerwatson/fountain just outside of cambridge today. Driver gave my car a second look car was stock looking with working DRL’s lol (none of My 240’s DRL’s have ever worked outta 3 chukis)

Saw a champagne hatch today sometime between 8:30 and 9:30, it was coming out of Newman school in scarborough. pignose and aftermarket exhaust was all I could make out.

Im so sick of seeing rust bucket 240s that I pull up beside hopin its someone from the forum to say wuddup and its some 30+ woman driving… Why do these women even drive 240s? :S

Saw a black S13 hatch with aftermarket 15’s and a large exhaust at Sheppard/Dufferin. He looked over and said “nice car”.

Also saw nice white kouki S14 with HID’s and OEM lip heading east on Lawrence around McCowan this afternoon, tried to give a quick wave (I was in opposite direction).

Borntobeaskyline last night at Intense Motorsports in Barrie (I was the bigger guy with the other two rednecks, with the black shirt and checkered grey n black shorts) Didn’t wanna interupt what you and shawn were talking about. REALLY nice car man…REALLY REALLY nice

spotted Jay “project240” heading west on Lancaster as I was in KFC grabbing a bite…

also spotted a black S13 zenki parked @ the shell station also on Lancaster, had a weird 3 spoke rim design “kinda ugly, sorry” hah

heyhey was this anybody? today in MISSISSAUGA hurontario / eglinton black s14 kouki asian dude driving with asian girl passenger… honked at me when saw me… at 8pm