Car Spotted Thread

haha ya she wasnt supper old maybe as old as my mom lol

Saw a white chuki S13 coupe outside of Mr. greek in the eglinton town center tonight, looked pretty stock.

Does anybody know who drives a red chuki S13, with Sr20, FN’s, and a Blue rear bumper??

i seen that guy a lot, and no hes not on the board.

the white coupe or the red hatch?

red hatch

are you sure, because i’ve seen pictures of it posted before. Dont remeber if it was here though, might have been on another fourm.

Spotted a red S13 with blu-ish headlights, possible HID’s, heading northbound on Brimley just north of Eglinton yesterday night at 11:30pm.

I was the red S13 with HID’s heading southbound on Brimley lol.

saw a red zenki with working DRLs (thats how i noticed it)

saw it on rathburn near dixie today around 1:15pm… whoever it was definitely saw me too

yesterday, around 10ish in the morning on Hwy7
spotted a baby green S14 Zenki along with a red Zenki S13…

isn`t highway 7 in peterborough?

hwy 7 isn’t exactly a short street man…

my cousin’s cottage in marmora is just off hwy 7… not too far from you by the looks of it.

I vote Hwy7 the best of Ontario’s highways, haha :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah except in the summer two cars exploded on highway 7 near peterbrough and the opp shop is on it :frowning:

this car is green I saw it too. looked badass

YESTERDAY. wednesday 29th. i think i saw a RHD s14 turning left from mccowan to sheppard. i gave a thumbs up to the guy

Was it white? And a Zenki?

there was a white pignose s13 down my street tonight
in the richmond hill area (richmond green to be exact)
it drove away with a black 350z

I pretty much shit myself when i saw it… so sexy.

who is it? Gotta meet up and show that thing off!

Im pretty sure that’s Justin you guys are talking about…

jstn on the forums!

i saw a white 240sx s13 with silvia s13 conversion today going north on kennedy just north of 14th. It had some sort of orange decal on the upper portions of the windshield. Very nice and clean. i was in the white Fx35. i think i saw you looking at a modified wrx right next to me. ahha

anyways. nice car.