Car Spotted Thread

that was me thanx, and i saw you guys too

ya… green s14 zenki in waterloo with strange white coloured headlight would be me…
too bad i put my stock bumpers back on for the winter -___-
i always see s13’s around in waterloo campus parking lot now
you guys need to show yourself!!

I’ve only ever seen 2 other s13s in the loo lots. A champagne one with an exhaust and a black stockish one. and i see justin’s s14 alot

saw you the other night making a left out of the south entrance of uw. you went into the right lane behind the bus before the tracks and i passed by in a black s13. what rear multilink are you running? setup looks real nice. and yeah, i feel the same way about the bumpers…no lip in winter while driving feels as if i left my cell at home or something haha.
i’m in wcri this term so i don’t get out too much around campus. if i ever do though, you can find my car in an alley between eit and the eng buildings, you’ll never get a ticket in that area after 5pm. you ever at dc?

Jstn, nice ass car man. I was very impressed when I drove by you leaving the parking lot for the new LCBO. You gotta make it to one of the meets next spring. You might’ve seen my/my dads car. It’s a stock black s13 pignose with a lip. Mine will be on the road in the spring when he sells his.

hey, do you drive a white hatch? i’ve always seen one parted on the north side of v1, the parking lot next to fed hall. i think i might’ve waved once when i was making a left onto columbia from fischer hallman and it looked like you were going to that plaza making a right.

The white hatch in the area is Cal-Soy.

yea man thats me. I park in S lot accross from MKV on the columbia side of campus. And i’ve seen a black s13 in the area.

oh ok, i might’ve seen it before but i haven’t been to mkv much this term. do you know about that white hatch i’m talking about though? it’s parked on the north lot of v1 just west of fed hall…i believe it’s a teacher’s parking lot…it’s been there for about 3 terms or so that i’ve been in school for so i’m assuming a prof or some staff drives a 240. yeah i have a black coupe…gotta get new rear winters asap though i couldn’t make it up the wcri entrance the other night…had to shovel that whole ramp and my own parking spot…at 5am! the things we put up with for our cars eh haha.

hey kimmerkaze, you are henry’s friend right? haha remember last winter… tandem on ring road… :smiley: i like you ssr reverse mesh man! looks good on your car

cal-soy: i havn’t seen you since DritOps VIP man! exams are gay

KA24POWER: i’m sure i’ve seen your car before… lots of s13’s on campus

isn’t there a red s13 too? i’ve seen him at UWPolice parking lot… haha i wonder why

haha yeah i was thinking it might’ve been you. i don’t remember seeing so much neg camber on your rears last year though. yeah i remember ring road and i also remember being 1" from your door in the south lot hahaha my bad. the ssr’s…they might be retired now…have to get the lip fixed on one of them but i might try just transfer the mesh plates to a custom rim with a new width and offset…i can’t let them go so i gotta salvage them somehow haha.

yeah i saw a red hatch today around the south lot, multilink and exhaust was all i could see from where i was.

I doubt you would’ve seen my car around campus, I’m still in gr 12

I live in st. jacobs anyway so i’m always around the northern end of waterloo.

Spotted a beige s13 coupe with loud ass exhaust I think I saw a FMIC must of been a ka-t on Queensway doing a U turn on a side street near Islington.

Spotted a a dark coloured S14 on Sterling in Hamilton tonight.

Seemed to have an exhaust anyone on here??

spotted a white s13 hatch with a silvia front end and exhaust at 14th and kennedy around 730

thats me !! my car is now for sale

spotted justin going towards UWP on philip ytd. Or was it today.

Black or purple S14 with stock LE wheels turning left from Dufferin onto Center St. and almost hitting some dump trunk… LOL. Be careful dude.

i think i;ve seen that car as well. has an exhaust. black trunk center garnesh. and one working headlight. its a white guy. i’;ve seen him twice on the 404 on my way to work. i’m going to give it a run next time i see it.

spotted green S14 by Timmies at KC, LE model, driven by a old guy.

black s14 at boston pizza by famous players morningside