Car Spotted Thread

spotted a cleaaan skyline driving on finch just passed markham… good guy inside ahah

and at morningside and lawrence last night around 3am saw a purple hatch… pretty clean i was the dude drunk walking across the street that said it was sick

saw a pretty clean black s14 possible kouki driving along the 401 heading east bound…and then took the northbound exit up the 404

was weaving in and out of traffic a bit…and going pretty quick

Parked near a champagne coupe Friday at performance world, looked farily stock. anyone here?

403 and hwy 10 going north.
A Rhd 300zx and a flat black 240 hatch pulled up next to me.
I was in my red Awd Talon.

Very nice cars! anyone on this site?
The guy in the 300 chirped his bov at me like he wanted me to give him a 5500rpm 2step/antilag launch.

Other than that I probably would have gotten gobbled up.Haha.

i saw a couple of s14`s and a 300zx at performance world i was rockin a black coupe not mine but i dont care my car is now garbage

last night (monday), was driving up 427 north in the collectors lane around 8:45 and noticed the back end of a white coupe so i pulled up to him (i was driving a lexus es300) and noticed that the car had a silvia front end, side skirts, it was lowered and sat very nice and had a nice big exaust. I looked at the guy inside and gave him a thumbs up cuz his car was sick :)…the thing sounded like a beast too.

some dude ripping it down young and frinch in as13 looked blueis green wiht a kouki wing. last night at liek 11ish

1am-ish at commerce
white chuki s13 w/ purple teardrops… n later red r32 w/ super advans shooting flames outside gety
pretty sure u guys on son… duno who tho =p

^^^
That was me and assassin of NN and GTRC. He had his gtr at importfest and performance world. what car were you in?

mmm didnt drive… my 240 is parked for the winter. came in friends lancer gts w/ the protege5 winter wheels parked beside ur car. i was smoking outside gety talking to jes (the girl that came outa the skyline if u kno who) when he was revving…

spotted a white s13 at master q’s today
the guy looked familiar but I couldn’t really match the face with a name.

saw a black hatch at country style at bathurst/steeles

oh yea, i was with jess at master qs and we stopped at cg.

I was there in the afternoon and again at midnight-ish. also saw a white coupe with a bings lip and shaved emblem sitting on steelies.

spotted at standard auto wreckers junkyard, white 91-94 coupe with some sort of lip(looks like bings), and grey or black 240x hatchback looked stock. was around 2pm. who were u guys, i talked to one of you guys i think.

saw a red nsx going north on young/steeles

you like my car eh?
got it over night from japan

lol

Saw a s13 coupe tonight, all black at yonge and 16th, super sleeper and super jdm.

saw a s14 zenki LE purple that got owned by a minivan on yonge st at an esso station. po po’s, fire, ambulance and a million specators. who are you. LOL. OWNED!

s13 coupe on jane and finch. i think i know who it is…nautica. not sure.

^just now?
xenon lights/