Car Spotted Thread

yea…not too long ago

got off the 404 north on major mack going west towards bayview, encountered a white s13 silvia convertible. as i went to pick up my spoiler from KenGis zz very cool!

Saw a red S13 hatch near wonderland in the village of maple or w/e. It had an apexi N1 dual exhaust (or replica), drift ops and “i drive sideways stickers” and it had oem areo.

Keep seeing that s14 in the rathburn/cntrl/dixie area.

Spotted him at Timmies this weekend at Burnhamthorpe and Dixie.

So I took a pic.

Click the link (would have raped the page size if I [img]'ed it)

you should talk to him next time since youre so curious

Black S14 with black steelies outside of Ye’s Sushi in Waterloo tonight. Looks like it was Jowo72’s.

black s13 going east on steeles and young

Red s13 coupe on finch @ weston and finch
I believe you saw me, in my red s13 hatch.

Saw a Yellow/green lowered, kitted s13 FB at 6:15pm turning onto bloor going west from dixie…sounded like a sr20det.

Blue coupe with silvia front end, cage and a white 240 hatch behind it. I believe it was the one in Willx’s profile.

saw a black hatch parked in the centerpoint plaza at younge and steeles around 2pm and also saw a black hatch at centerpoint plaza around 3pm turning on young and going north

^ when did you see the black hatch? I was on steeles friday afternoon. black fastback, piggy status.

ya i was at centerpoint at 2 that was me

[QUOTE=^ when did you see the black hatch? I was on steeles friday afternoon. black fastback, piggy status.[QUOTE]

i saw it today not sure about friday tho…

[QUOTE=ya i was at centerpoint at 2 that was me[QUOTE]

nice…were u the one with the custom JDM taillights or with the stock ones?

jdm kouki tails

lol i dont know if you saw but i gave you thumbs up

a green s14 came into pileggi automotive on thurs and fri, it stayed overnight
hehe I helped change your muffler for you btw

haha i didnt even notice…

lol its cool safety is first “wink wink”

think i saw Martino today. not sure, hwy7 in vaughn or woodbridge cant remember