Car Spotted Thread

Yea i was there…did you see a black gts-t with me?

and what time-ish?

This was on Sunday, March 30th

I took out my 95 s14 on this day, and went for a cruise…saw a couple of 240’s out there…

saw a black s13 going north on allen rd, towards finch…had a white stripe along the side…quite clean.

later on…i was heading south on the dvp and noticed a (seemed to be a stock) white zenki s14 tailing me. He got caught behind some traffic but later sped up beside me, gave me a thumbs up and exited on the off ramp (Near eglinton or wynford i think…) Really clean s14 dude…kinda cool having 2 white zenki’s side by side…hehe

out at pmall yesterday, pulled into a spot next to a silvia coupe. nice guy hada lil chat with you buddy but…then i got hi n forgot your name hahahaha.
sorry bro tight wheels though

Saw a Black s14 today going east on Annette street, near Jane and Annette/Runnymede and annette, i was in my black s13.

Saw a black s13 going south on Dundas near Bloor, honked at you, you honked back! ha.

I saw a red s13 hatch with silver/grey front 91-93 bumper, and some aftermarket spoiler on Ellesmere and Brimley around 3-4pm, turning left. I was in the bus cuz my car’s being worked on atm lol.

Dark green hatch with an exhaust today turning off 27 to go towards humber collage … i was in my buddys probe :S

seen 2 weeks ago a white 240 coupe with silvia under garnish going toward toronto on the 115 and just seen like 15 mins ago black s14 kouki on lansdowne street west just past lock street i was walking you looked at me ( if your a new local to peterborough pm me)

Last Friday March’28 in the kebab shop near yonge & steeles see a stock beige auto s13 hb, park my red s13 hb with oem skirts & teardrops beside it, go have kebab come out and see a mint light green s14 kouki parked beside me, where the beige s13 was. Props to whoevers s14 that was.

^^^lol that kebab is good

Spotted a Green Zenki S14 potentially with a black hood In waterloo today on University infront of UofW, had Crazy fat rims on it and an Exhaust and Drift ops stickers on it IIRC.

^^^
justin

I see 2 matching burgundy coupes sitting in a driveway on highway six and 6th conc. every day on my way to waterdown… is this someone on here? I’ve got an IDENTICAL coupe… I honked and waved once. My buddy has a mint-colored hatch, and lives right across the road from you.

black kouki at Superstation on midland and finch.
-leather seats
-nismo sticker on the front i beleive

hehe, whats up lopez.
i seen your car outside of destiny, once or twice, but dont remember in details. lol whats up with it now? a silvia friend nearby
pm me ur msn bro.

jack

Spotted a 4 door black Skyline GTS-T at the Oakville Go Station yesterday aronud 4pm. He waited for about 5 minutes then booked it. Anyone here?

I see these vehicles alot, that one coupe has the hood up alot. I really like the look of that hatch, looks clean as hell. Also the wreckers up the road has a Red hatch in it that You can see when the gate is open.

Saw wayne at CG today, lookin good man!

time: 3:10pm

Spotted a maroon s13 hatch zenki got the complete front end smashed… rear ended a Chrysler Intrepid 99-00 style.
who you be?

a hatch on the parking lot at the cadet/army core at sheppard and dufferin
who r ya