Skyline + 300ZX x2 in Mississauga

Purge

There’s a car spotted thread that you could have posted this in.

Wait, so not only did you go onto this guys property to take pics of all his cars, but you’ve got not only his house number in the pictures, but you’ve also stated what street this is on…

Hmm…

Interesting…

^^ I bet you someone on SON will pay this dude a visit…OP should delete this ASAP.

If this was my driveway… I’d be coming up your’s by now.

not cool
nice cars nevertheless

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7777/stupiditysx3.jpg
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/stupiditysx3.jpg/1/w750.png

man, that’s one reason i’d hate to own anything nice like that, random ppl always comin’ up and snappin’ pictures, i’d be paranoid as f*ck

Dude, you’re such a fucking idiot… why would you do that?

And all for an r32 and 300zx? For fuck sakes dude…I’d understand if this thread was created 5 years ago…

wow … im at a loss for words

fixed, no we can talk about the cars

its just a skyline and a z32, these cars are not a big deal.

Get a hold of yourself now…

saaay what a r32 in ontario. my head just blew up… and the bits and peices are finishing the typing

it’s all good, i’ve got the address written down already :wink: i mean, if i want my own pictures of course

My bad, I didn’t see that address in the pictures (thanks for editing it out). I stated the street so anyone here could identify if they knew whose cars these were (like what’s done in the car spotted thread). In hindsight, yeah… a mistake on my part, so sorry about that. I posted it late at night just before I went to bed and didn’t hang around to really look over it. One or two of you need to relax with the comments, but again I acknowledge my mistake. I’ll close/delete the thread if anyone wants me to.

And I did feel weird going in the driveway (did get close but didn’t touch them or anything) but they were beautiful cars and however not so great they may seem to others, I always get a little excited when I see cars like this (maybe we all don’t). It may just be a Skyline and two Z’s but you don’t see Skyline GT-R’s that often at all (I’ve only seen 5 or 6 I think), especially up close, and those two Z’s were a lot better then the pics showed. I really wanted to get a Skyline a bunch of months back but never did, and every time I see them they have my 100% attention.

lol^

Everyone is just giving shit for the obvious reasons.

I bet if there was a riced out s13 instead of the Z’s and the R32, everyone would have reacted differently.

$0.02

Nah its just not cool…if some one came to my house and started snappin pics of my car I would not be happy thats for sure…

To the OP: just looking out for you bro, but for your sake, I really hope you’re not like this with girls too… Don’t let your passion for cars blur the lines for you man, it might get you in trouble some day all for nothing.

I got a question. Slightly off topic, but I’ve always wondered about it.

I like taking pictures when I’m out and about, but I’m sort of hesitant when I spy a nice car parked somewhere to snap pictures of it. Would it be wrong to do so?

Not necessarily on someones property, but at a parking lot, or just on the street.

coming from someone that stuff like that happens to on a daily basis. its really scary and pisses me off. im pretty sure the guy would feel the same way. being a show car im used to pics of my skyline being taken when im driving it around the gta. but i do expect some respect for privacy when im parked at home. i’ve had my mom wake me up numerous times just to ask if i was expecting any friends over just because theres some douchebags that walk all the way up on my driveway then start taking pics and looking over the car like they want to take something. ive even had people drive back and for several times on my street then finally park in front of my house to check out the car. im not saying you’re a douchebag for doing this. just giving my point of view considering i probably know how the guy will feel over this. stuff like this is no laughing matter since while you might have the best of intentions, knowing people there will be someone that will take advantage of the information they attained from your post and pic.