Car Spotted Thread

Saw a yellow S13 hatch with silvia front end, cf hood, wheels, exhaust, etc… at Pita & Grill on Maingate & Eglinton (near Tomken). I was in the G getting my weekly fix of chicken shawarma :wink:

spotted a dark grey/black chuki 240 only stanley tonight around 10:00 pm.

woot saw enough s14s tonight.
3am’ish - 24hr shopersdrugmart at mccowan and ellesmere - black s14, nubered on the side - car sounded sweet pulling out of the parking lot
4am’ish - shell gas station at mccowan and ellesmere - green s14 - offset exhaust looks too baller

me and st-timmer saw 2 240sx parked beside each other one was a white coupe other one was a black hatch at 25 fisherville beside mcdis…then i saw a s14 zenki with differnt color body panels on younge and steeles right beside the blue crashed porcshe…then i saw a white kouki s13 at younge something a little bit further sheppard but ye moving on then i saw a s14 zenki parked beside a building dont know which at bathurst and sheppard then i saw a blue s13 at finch and duffering and also saw couple ferraris bentleys 350z’s s2000 and other good shit

saw a black kouki outside yorkdale mall cinema entrance around 6:15ish today

lol you went to yorkdale after what happened at the meet??? =P
I saw a white skyline at hwy 7 and 404 ramp at 820ish tonight

read on TNC about what happened.

Saw, alot of people at cg today, think i met spd dmn, but kind of not really. Met some other cool members.

including the dude with the black type x front, wing, tails, skirts and what i think were fn01 rims. i talked to you and told you to finish it with some valences.

Yep, gonna get me a set of valences and coils soon

spotted bings coupe on lake street around 3

saw an orange s14 with a s15 front end heading down on highway 27 in rexdale around 7 ish.

Car looks amazing … almost like the supra from fast and furious … who are you

^^ Aw man, i live in that area.
Hope hes a regular.

Driving down hwy7 at 1020-1030ish saw a very clean red zenki s14 rip past me and turn onto bathurst,

on the same trip i passed a stockish black zenki s13 at hunterspoint waiting for the light. zenki must’ve ripped it cause he caught up with me at the esso station, and tailgated me till i fell back and followed him off the ramp to langstaff road. Looked to have stock suspension, with an exhuast.

is it orange and blue, ino a body shop that did a orange and blue s14 with a s15 front end. it has a rb in it i duno the guy but i saw it at the shop

saw a black hatch i think it was a SOHC model besidesuperstore on dufferin and steeles around 6’ish 7’ish

black s14 is mines w/ the number on the side say hi next time you see me

last nite i went to 403/dundas and i seen in the parking lot alone 4 s13’s. one was grey with a black hoood…was a crazy aftermarket grey color, looked pretty good, there was a red one with a black hood/black lip, and another red one appeared to be stocky.
and a green s14 on hwy 10 and eglington(sp).

spotted black s14 lowered in ssr meshies i think at 401 & dixie auto mall at the back of the a&w eating or whatever

saw a s13 today red with black hood roughly 7:30am at younge and adilade (sp) It was slammed on stock seven spokes and had a big aftermarket exghaust. SR maybe was not making a lot of noise so tough to tell. I was the guy walking down the sidewalk with three laders LOL

the mint coloured hatch your speak of is mine!

saw nautica T again, now at kennedy and steeles on sat evening. going north on kennedy. i was parked at the TD bank parking lot facing the road. you have a red lip black rims right?