Car Spotted Thread

saw a red ae86 hatch on saturday like at 2

Spotted a red shark-nose(?) hb at the timmies at yonge and 16th, about 3:45ish looked pretty much stock, lowered though, black top, red body, anyones?

yeah that was me. but contemplating selling it now.

saw a burgundy pig nose coupe today on harrywalker and davis. i dont think you saw me.

also spotted a white sil80 with bride seats a couple times here in newmarket. looks sick

seen someone on some street off of finch yesterday they poped their lights, was champaine either coupe or hatch

silver moss kouki s14 w/ driftops stickers at cg
… btw osad cg rat?! barely see him

there is a white coupe standing in front of my building (25 Fisherville Rd.), any idea who’s is it?

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/il/media/landingpages/exclusives/photo_challenger.jpg

401/HWY24, 8:19 last night, michigan plates

osad is the biggest cg rat ever to walk this earth, when hes not there hes sleeping outside in his parents saab. out front of that piss smelling arcade

WOAH thats crazy

Two S13 hatches spotted around mid-day in the mississauga-oakville area.

1st: Central Parkway and Mavis in the Arby’s/Wendy’s parking area. Gold/Beige? can’t remember. I parked next to you.

2nd: Red hatch near the Erin Mills Auto Mall, looked like it was in extremely good condition. Was great to see.

You guys on here?

Josh, stop stalking 240 guys.
lol

Saw a red SE Zenki turning into Humber’s Lot 7 today around 12ish

Saw a stock looking beige s14 at 10 in the morning in a high school parking lot @ Middlefield and Highglen. Anyone here?

green zenki s14 w/ spec-v wheels at sum strip plaza on hwy7 beside infiniti by main st. unionville

spotted trinituner downtown brampton today.
then on kennady by jacks backyard in brampton i seen a red coupe with a black top…i waved he seen me just as i went by.

saw a grayish coupe on fisherville rd near bathurst and steels going south around 9am

i saw 2 r32s, 1 mk4 supra, 1 rhd z32, 10 240s etc etc

^^^lolo were did u see that

Black coupe spotted at cawthra and rathburn, I was in my multi-colored pignose hatch.