Car Spotted Thread

who was in a black s13 with typex rear lights on the 401 to yonge, me in the red s13 last night arnd 1am. nice car yo.

Thats D-Fresh, id take that picture down to bud not very cool doing that with the plates

LoL I seen the green s14 with FF on LoL and huge dual tips that bend upwards towards taillights around renforth and eringate that thing is jks.

^^^lol thats jstn

Saw a black s14 turning onto the Highway 7 ramp at Bayview a few days ago, had 7 spoke bronze rims, anyones? Also saw a white hatch today, with half of the rear quarter panel in primer or bondo, anyones?

My bad guys, deleted the pic and re-upped it with edited plates

saw a green s14 zenki turning west on to steeles beside food basics on bathurst

Eh…Red hatch on 50 between Palgrave and Bolton…It was accompanied by a police cruiser and a tow truck, hope no one here!

not really sure but i think i saw a white evo 9 on younge and drewry, i know its not legal here but it was maybe from the states

not really sure but i think i saw a white evo 9 on younge and drewry at 10 30, i know its not legal here but it was maybe from the states…it made a really cool blow off sound

hey man saw u again, i flashed u in my honda. Quick question u don’t happen to own a black coupe as well?

There is a black s13, tinted windows all around, with dtrls, 7 spokes, parked in the bestbuy/sportschek/michaels parking lot in the back in woodbridge.

Anyone from here?

friday night 10pm-ish white chuki s13 hatch auto mad clean at cineplex fmp
12am-ish green zenki s14 w/ gold n polished lip wheels at enterance at guv
yesterday oakville silvercity 7pm-ish red zenki s13 hatch
last night cg netplay i think that was u cal-soy?!

saw a silver moss zenki on davis and the 404. i was the idiot in the black silfront couple with the hot girl on the passenger side. :stuck_out_tongue:

saw a white coupe on bathurst and steeles

Yep most likely me man! Man what are you driving bro you always seem to see my car at CG.

White Hatch w/silvia conversion and kouki tails last night in newmarket/auroura in KFC/toco bell parking lot…i wasnt driving my 240 though…who are you ?

saturday aroudn liek ish.
black s13 with a grey fender i was on the 404 wit u got off at highway seven i went in to destines u turend at eastbever i think i was in the paseo lol.

today sunday around threeish four
white s13 going south on kenndy i honked at you lol hahah i was checkin out a chick beside me hten saw ur gangstur ass wing nice car bud

dark coloured (cant remember if it was a black or green) s14 w/ drift charm parked in sq.1 right near the gmc/pontiac test-drive tent.

anyone?

Theres a red s13 hatch in my driveway.
Anyone from here?