Car Spotted Thread

Red and black S13 siliva coupe RHD i parked beside you in a 04 subaru legasy at vaugn mills mall today…nice car who ever you are. lol black 7 spokes clean ect…

lol

Someone is way too bored.

I think he just wants to have alot of posts.

^^^who doesn’t

No, i was just wayy to bored.
Josh knows lol.

i see that car all the time. shit is CLEAN

strawberry faced hatch, met. blue, mild lip kit all around and a tiny spoiler, on elgin mills between bayview and yonge at like 2pm looks clean as fcuk, anyone here?

yeah thas my bois car i got it for him not too long ago with ONI Jdm FOR him.

Saw a black s13, pretty clean on Saturday or Sunday on Choumont st. just off of winston churchhill?

Saw a red pignose with a bra on finch @albion…anyone here? I waved, you waved back.

Was in my red two tone black s13.

dont drive my 240 around yet… plus im living under some circumstances so friend s drive me around right now. but im at cg quite often… ill intro myself next time i catch u there i guess
btw saw ur car there friday underground as well hahaha
saturday saw pataloons racing there

yea, me and peter were there and martino and blade showed up a little later. And there was this cool Subbie driver who did a SS brakeline swap underground at like 2 or 3 in the morning lol.

Not 240s, but saw two ballin-ass vettes today, curious if anyone knows the owners or knows a bit about the cars. Both C5’s, first was a flat black convertible, with fixed headlight conversion and some sort of a kit. From the front I couldn’t even tell it was a vette, only when I got a look at the side and back did it become obvious. Second was a red coupe, widebody and a huge bulge on the hood. Both these were on Rutherford, heading west near Islington. I couldn’t get a better look as I was heading east.
Edit: the red one sounded pretty special too :smiley:

red s13 making a right onto hwy 2 from park rd… in oshawa… at around 11

looked sick… different rims in the front and back i think…

spotted three 240sx at rainbow gas station in hamilton last night. blue 240sx,green s14, red coupe anyone on here. mind next time if i swing by.

Spotted a gray S14 zenki, with black, thin, multispoke wheels, yellow fog lights and damage on the driver’s side. Turning right onto Derry Rd somewhere between bramalea and goreway at about 8:30 am. Anyone here?

white s13 with different colour rim (purple and orange) on young heading south near steels.

saw a red zenki s13 with black hood parked near Gourmet Of China on Dufferin/Steeles around 5-6pm and a green zenki s14 going west on steels around 9pm

Yo, someone parked their black kouki S14 outside a canadian tire (I won’t disclose which). It’s been there for the longest time…if it’s somebody on this forum lemme know I got hookups at that store. Btw, mint car, very impressed