Car Spotted Thread

yea he his, some kinda foresty green. Looks good on his car!

Saw a silver 240sx on elson rd traveling east with an after market exhaust. 1 min later saw a black r32 gtr traveling in the same direction. This was about an hour ago.

anyone here?

flat army green:cool:

saw a very clean looking black zenki s14 going west on steeles around 3pm

Silver S13, with tinted tails and a painted center garnish, fn01’s, spoiler. near st. clair and midland today

ya, that was us. mines the red coupe, the guys with the green s14 and the blue hatch are on here too but i forget there user names. they dont post much. next time u see us, feel free to stop in

Burgandy hatch, downtown oshawa, looked mint from far away, we tried to chase it down, but traffic lol

yea, is your skyline the grey one i’ve seen around?

spotted a red s14 zenki travelling east bound on finch, past yonge and heading towards leslie at around 7:00pmish…

pretty clean

Spotted a s13 it was greyish with silvia front end skirts rims on Kipling near Queensway around 4:45 looked sick from what I can see.

May 11 2AM
silver skyline with black mesh wheels that i was talking to in millcroft

white s13 coupe going down on steeles and younge at 8 30pm

spotted an incredible hulk green skyline w/ 2 brown guys and a red s14 looked like an old guy driving on eglinton today. anyone on here?

white s13 coupe on ferndale in barrie, had a spoiler

saw an extremely clean black s14 kouki parked on greenwood ave (downtown, right next to the ttc train yard)

had some nice rims…i think it was a 5 spoke…very clean

if you’re on here, very nice thumbs up

Black sleepy eyed chucki hatch, gold pin stripe girl in passenger seat, in oshawa going down bond, i was staring at it i had my bmx bike, i thinku noticed me staring, i was gonna cheer but that woulda been awkward

saw a champaigne hatch hicas model turning onto food basics parking on younge and drewry at like 7 pm

i saw a white hatch back in richmond hill area (FROGS GYM) anyone from here?

saw a purple s14 with really shinney rims on markham road and denison traveling north.

Black Zenki, spotted on Grand Highland + Kennedy (in Mississauga). Seen this car a few times turning from Grand Highland to go North on Kennedy, most recently on Wednesday.

I’m super stealth like a ninja, so you probably haven’t see me.