Car Spotted Thread

Saw a silver Skyline and Silver S14 Hwy 10 and Wanless in Brampton last night.
S14 was directly behind the Skyline. Both looked good.

saw a green s14 on mccloud in niagara falls, around 8L45, lowered with an exhaust and tint. looked pretty nice

i keep seein a clean black coupe in hamilton. who are u?

If it was parked then it wasnt me, but i drive past that area on a daily basis.

purple tears in the front orange 7spokes in the back

grey s14 driving along ellesmere i think yesterday at around 3… car looked sick

black s14 parked at a taco bell on kennedy with 350z rims… also sick

yeah it was parked still

red hatch back at 12:05 in the tim hortons plaza at rutherford (16th avenue) and yonge, anyones? looked almost stock.

not a s-chassis but saw this very clean white 350z lowered with black rims, black lip and a spoiler i think basicly it was JDM tyte at younge and drewry parked beside food basics

Thanks dude that was me. Its for sale btw its an anerican car wuth 120xxx km on it

i saw it down there a couple of times…do you live in the area?
what else do you have done to it? never heard it yet…so not sure if it’s stock or you got something else underneath that hood

under my white kouki i have a lot of work put into it.
this one is just lowered,c’s ss. nismo sihfter thats it. everythign else is stock. oh 8k hid. the car is mad reliable and is a blast to just crus around wiht out geetting harresed yet still catchs eyes cus its a sexehhh kouki.

my god brother lives down there so i go downthere to check him out. but the last time u saw me i was giving my buddie with his sr.
oh and btw. get BNsports wide body for ur car :slight_smile:

yeah man, that was me…fixing the rust this week …

seen a white chuki hatch in midland twice this weekend, first time just passed by leavin walmart drivin my friends malibu, i waived, second time i was eating at subway and he came around the corner and did a little drift in the rain

K who the fuck was driving that super clean gts-t r32 in peterborough today???

it was my grandma

black kouki saturday around 4-430ish, making a left onto highway 7 from leslie.
Got a wave, and waved back!

anyone on the forum?

seen a yellow s14 on dvp tonight 9ish, waved and hit the 4 ways.

wow your grandama is a 6foot tall guy?ew

take a joke brotha

seen a white hatch w/black hood,lowered,wheels, kouki tails driving on eglinton behind a cop, driver flipped lights, but it was to late for me to reply