Car Spotted Thread

hi lol

helllllo

i know russkII im just playin with you on the other note a saw a black kouki looked stock maybe lowered on 401 at salem last night around 745 ish pm

thought you had a white kouki?

that was you?? what happened, you got lost and ended up on the wrong side of town ?? lol…jks

nope, going to pick up the guy from work who owns the car
i get it during the day sometimes

i do lol and a black one

born2beaskyline:
saw your black kouki again this morning on greenwood…daymn bro…everytime i pass by i’m just staring at your car and not looking at where i drive…lol

perhaps you can help me work on my car since you’re so close…i literally live just down the street…just after the bridge…lol

i got the white s14 zenki that’s riced out to shiiiit …lol

saw a nice white Skyline turning left(east) on to eglinton from erin mills!!

lol its almost sold.
im driving the white one now :slight_smile:
pm for my msn

saw a clean black s14 kouki right in front of food basics at 5 pm today

Saw Ramesh today on Dundas near Erin Mills. I was driving Phil’s car and had no real way of signaling you though. Your car looks really nice in person.

• Saw sphinxx on highway 7 @ martin grove

spotted yestarday a red 91+ 240 at runnymede and dundus west with some chrome rims…looked very clean…anyone?

red stock looking chuki s13 going north on dufferin around 10-10.30 am anyone here?

Saw I Drift-Ops S14 last night near Sheppard and Allen Road I think it was, right near the Bus station…Looked dope and your car sounds badass.

saw a white s14 with gold rims on weston and sheppard yesterday saturday around 11 am… it was parked with a bunch of other cars on the driveway…

^^^
lol how did you miss the black kouki in front of the white one?

i was driving and it was just a glimpes. white is easier to spot than black i guess and i didn’t want take my eyes off the road for safety reasons :slight_smile:

Saw two black koukis at Pmall today. One with white, one with bronze wheels. Looked good, but not familiar, anyone from here?