Car Spotted Thread

Saw Mikey’s car and chris’s car at CG, just chillin with the beater as you saw.

spotted nissan 240sx at shannonville cscs event today

black s14 with zenki tails and an s15 front on 401 west around 4 ajax area…

lol i ate korean bbq for like 3 hours lol

lol, when i drove past mikeys car i was like wtf where is this dude.

i saw mikey when we left

with his homosexual hair cut :stuck_out_tongue:

i spotted a green s14 with 350z wheels tonite on highway 10(main) and sandle wood lights going south on 10. i honked but i was going right at the intersection so im sure you probably didnt see me

Spotted red s13 dumped with front lip dunno about skirts or rear valence didnt really look closely, black rims, pignose on 401 west by hurontario exchanged looks than i got off at mavis. Not bad looking car man.

Really cool spot actually, Dave Briggs I believe it was, Black caddy followed by S14 on a trailor at 400 and major mac, I was drunk and waved…my bad :slight_smile:

saw a red s13 with a black hatch at shoppers world in brampton today at around 11pm

Saw a red s13 hatch yesterday on highway 7 and the 400. i waved

today saw a white coupe turning onto yonge from davis. you looked surprised haha

Black kouki early this morning 3am ish, turning onto hwy7 from leslie. Think it was kouki, it was too dark.

^^ hahah

i saw a niiice black kouki around 1am turning onto hwy7 from bayview

purple/blue HIDs and a jdm silvia wing

Yea, it did have blue-ish HID’s and i think it had a wing, dont really remember anymore. But it was black, and it rolled into the intersection and didnt move despite a green light and no cars.

lol good decision, i was admiring the cleanliness of your car even though i couldnt make it out clearly

i nodded :slight_smile: was that you on the black coupe w/ silvia front end??

yeah it was. i work in that automall area. haha

Hahaha ifthe red hatch had a monsterosterous fern plant in the back it was me :stuck_out_tongue:

^^Lmao

Saw a green S14 with crazy exhaust, JSTN I believe it was pulled over on highway 7 and ya ya…I gave him the thumbs up he kinda pointed me away to leave, fucking pigs. I got my car examined 2 blocks down pulled over by an undercover.

ya dude… they took away my plates :frowning: had to get it towed back home.
at least they didn’t impound my car. sigh
god damn york region police. up to no good…

and no, i wasn’t street racing, i guess they were doing “meet the quota on the last day of the month” thingy.
got nailed for bald tire, no horn, improper ebrake and yes… the exhaust.
need to get a safety done now.
surprisingly no tickets.