Car Spotted Thread

improper e brake?

Ya your friend told me to just keep going or something guess shit was going down, the officer waved down the civic infront of me though…

Than of course just a little farther down I had the cherry’s pop up and I had a nice inspection done on my car!

we have one mto inspector here its great
ND THEY SLEEP ON THE HIGHWYA LOL

yes… the occifer told me to pull the ebrake up, then put it in gear and give it some gas. i did and car moved forward after reving it up to about 3000rpm.
he told me the car shouldn’t move AT ALL. i tried arguing but there was no point.

black s14 kouki parked beside a silver civic hatch at pickering town today…

loved it

Lol, Justin didn’t I ask if you’ve been harrased by cops for the exhaust just a couple nights before that?

hmm, was that you on the weekend I saw @ night around CG area?
white hatch lowered with different headlamps?

On sunday night, saw a Subaru STI highly modded get searched: hood, underbody, everything…then a white hatch pulled to the side, I drove by to see the situation. Seemed like a roadblock or something, 4-5 cop cars.

i saw a white s14 with chrome rims in brampton yesterday. it was on queen, west of the 410. it was also turning right onto a street where there was a Macs, and a DQ in the same intersection. the car looked ballin.

anybody?

Justin drives a green s14 with that dirty exhaust!~

Just beware, lots of cops out for 240s now, i work in the hwy7 east beaver creek area. i WOrk pretty mcuh 5 or 6 times a week and everynight i go home, they always have patrols rolling by between leslie and the 404.

Once in a while they have one of thsoe temporary stations set up to inspect cars or look for DUIs.

saw a dark blue s13 hatch today turning onto yonge street from greenlane.
i was gonna wave but then remembered that i was in my cousins bimmer and would look like an idiot haha

i was rollerbladin on the hamilton path by the lake around 7…went right by a red s13 chuki…whoever it was made eye contact with me as i went by

spotted a s13 black coupe coming off Vic Park offramp around 7:30pm today.

i think you waved, couldn’t tell.

stoich.

'nuff said.

spotted a clean white s13 coupe up for sale just off of highway 11 in bradford around 2:30pm on my way to work and still sittin there when I was going home.

lol the cop is an idiot
the best way to check if the e-brake is by putting your car in nuetral pull the ebrake and then push the car and see if it moves

yesterday @ 6pm a blue kinda purple-ish s13 chuki hatch w/ z32 wheels n a vented (cf?) hood on mccowan turning right on to 16th
whoodis?

spotted zep at oshawa licensing office…
yelled out good shit

and a red s13 with driftunit sticker on the side… driving east on hwy2 in whitby

some cop made me do that same thing to stupid po’s

yeah that would be me. dident think you could make it out trough all the mud lol just got back in from the car washhhhhh to

dark red s13 turning off of trafalger across fron sheridan the other day. black hood and front bumper.