Car Spotted Thread

Correction it WAS rick’s car, he dumped it for an auto RX-7

anyways

Spotted this guy parked at Nightmarket

Blade says its Lopez but i dont believe him, can anyone identify this car? cuz it looks sick as fcuk

yup thats my car. ^ ^ ^ how was your night?

hmm o yea no edit. thanks for the comment soulitude

HA! i knew it xD. car looks good dude. when you going to let me drive it ? =p and you’re never on msn homie.

Damn Lopez, that car looks sick. :shock:

what front bumper is taht?

True, but at least his car drives in a straight line.

So all anyone can do is rip on my car. First oh your car don’t run. Then it ran. Now it needs an alignment and I dont have time to do it before I leave the country, so it cant drive straight?

FUCK YOU CALEB VINCENT FONG.

I was wondering if I went overboard. Glad to hear your car is almost done though!

Use to be my car,

Good thing they didnt look at anything other then the body. cause its russsty

Spotted this in Meadowvale area.

Hope the driver is ok…

Saw a black s13 hatch (with a large dent on the driver side quarter panel) parked at the new home depot in Markham north during the afternoon. Anyone here?

This sounds like my car, but i wasnt in markham? I was in meadowvale the last few days.

meadowvale plaza - black s13…maybe 89 pig nose i believe. you drove by gave me a compliment and drove to pizza pizza i think lol? i was just leaving.

Hahaha, YES! i have finally been spotted by a SON member! Hahaha, anyways yea, i was with my girlfriend and we went to pizzapizza for some late night munchies. You live out thoes ways?

saw a very clean black s14 kouki lowered in front of the food basics on young and drewry… i told you it was a nice car and you said thanks lol

Dammmmmm Tom!!! Didnt stick around to find the driver?

Spotted a red pignose on the 401 west, with a SON sticker…OG possibly?

I was the red/back hatch right beside

I had things to do?

No, lol

i live in bramladesh (brampton) girlfriend lives in just down battleford

Yea man, i dont even live in Meadowvale, i live downtown Toronto, my girlfriend just lives off Montevideo, which is just off battleford.

Sucks!! i’d cry if that was me!! poor 240!! moment of silents